Slight Change then.

1. Ash Morris

2. Dan Greenwood

3. Paul Starke

4. Lewis Blackbird

5. Connor Coles/Brady Kurtz

6. Max Clegg

7. Nathan Grieves

The averages should fit, and packed with potential.

Edited by greyhoundp

Slight Change then.

1. Ash Morris

2. Dan Greenwood

3. Paul Starke

4. Lewis Blackbird

5. Connor Coles/Brady Kurtz

6. Max Clegg

7. Nathan Grieves

The averages should fit, and packed with potential.

Connor Coles has a lower average than Clegg.With Pearson saying Clegg is at reserve this rules him out

Okay Then, if Connor isnt going to be there, I have scanned thru the averages, and come up with;

1. Ash Morris

2. Dan Greenwood

3. Paul Starke

4. Lewis Blackbird

5. Luke Chessell/Brady Kurtz

6. Max Clegg

7. Nathan Grieves

That keeps Max at reserve, and gives us 2 options as the No 5, and with 11.04 assuming Paul Starke is signed, that will leave us just 5.34 for the final rider, and i really cant see any other than 1 of those two, at the No 5 or however the team lines up, Luke comes to most home meetings any way.

Why would Connor Coles not be lining up for Kent? He's named in their press releases as lining up for them next year due to his Rye House connections.

Because some Dudley fans said they want him so he has no choice. It's like National Service, you don't get a choice.

Because some Dudley fans said they want him so he has no choice. It's like National Service, you don't get a choice.

So we cant join in the annual guessing games, "Cuz Its Dudley" oh by the way RB national Service finished light years ago, seems its only the fans who dont want us to have riders, cuz its great experience for the youngsters to ride in front of 1000+ fans, rather than 1 man and his dog. :wink:

• Like 2

So we cant join in the annual guessing games, "Cuz Its Dudley" oh by the way RB national Service finished light years ago, seems its only the fans who dont want us to have riders, cuz its great experience for the youngsters to ride in front of 1000+ fans, rather than 1 man and his dog. :wink:

'Light year' is a measurement of distance, not time.

• Like 3

Only amongst those that get it wrong though hey ghp. :P

Whoever we do get in the last two places I think we'll be strong and PO contenders but I don't expect anything like the kind of 1-7 form seen last season so there could be some tricky home fixtures and some long trips home after away meetings. Still, on balance I think the team has been rebuilt well considering the mammoth task faced.

I think a lot could depend on the two returnees. Ash sometimes tries to rush things or tries too hard, even a combination of the two. :lol: He's got a little experience at this level now so we need to see a really mature and stable season from him. The Captaincy should help focus him and get him to lead from the front. Second place is better than falling off and if he shows that it should help the like of Max and Nathan find the balance between going for it and securing a position to take points.

Dan really needs to step it up for us after a successful return to the sport. Often the 'second season syndrome' means a rider finds it tough to improve significantly in back-to-back seasons. We need Dan to do what Boris did for us this season and back up the top two with a strong 7.something average. If Ash and/or Lewis have an off-day we will need Dan to fill in with a good score home or away.

Looking forward to getting the next signing confirmed now. :)