British Speedway Forum

Ipswich V Newcastle Ko Cup Final First Leg 27th October 2012

i take it you HEAR it with your EYES. twas only a prediction . didnt meen to cause a stir amongst all the

watchers fans etc..

Perhaps I was referring to the tap tap tapping from you from under your bridge.

Troll off!!

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

Overall last nights perfornance was encouraging with regard to what sort of lead we could get from this one.

Hopefully Leigh and Rohan dont have any after effects from their horror crash and Dak can turn in the kind of performance that we have come ti expect of late.

I think we are capable of a 14 point lead to put us in the driving seat to take the cup.

Overall last nights perfornance was encouraging with regard to what sort of lead we could get from this one.

Hopefully Leigh and Rohan dont have any after effects from their horror crash and Dak can turn in the kind of performance that we have come ti expect of late.

I think we are capable of a 14 point lead to put us in the driving seat to take the cup.

Agree it was an encouraging performance last night that could be down to riding for next seasons places. Looking at the Newcastle side with Wethers at reserve who always rides well at foxhall and can beat any of our rather much the sameness riders, do you honestly think they are capable of getting a 14 point lead? Dak is the one rider capable of real excitement on the track and will have to get his act together as last nights poor showing will cost us dear if repeated.

Agree it was an encouraging performance last night that could be down to riding for next seasons places. Looking at the Newcastle side with Wethers at reserve who always rides well at foxhall and can beat any of our rather much the sameness riders, do you honestly think they are capable of getting a 14 point lead? Dak is the one rider capable of real excitement on the track and will have to get his act together as last nights poor showing will cost us dear if repeated.

I think the key is which Mat comes out on top. Tres or Wethers.

Nothing to do with a place for next season, it was a cup final. I think we can certainly trust Leigh & Morten (certs for next season). At reserve we should outscore them by a couple, just leaves the 3 Aussies in the middle, Rohan, Taylor and Dak at their best and we could win by about 14.

But this meeting could be won/lost in the pits. They wont have ridden in cold conditions like tomorrow many times. I'm no expert on setting up bikes, but i've always been told you set things up differently depending on the temperature.

Bloody rain again - so much for the cold dry day we were promised!!

Showers now predicted all day although hopefully not heavy.

Should be all clear by early evening so with a bit of luck Bob should have time to get the track in good order.

Really looking forward to this one.

Up the Witches!!

Would it be possible to kept updated with the situation in Ipswich please, I'm driving down from Newcastle so it would be an awful long way to go for it to be called off.

Cheers

Not expecting any really heavy stuff so should be no problems. Foxhall drains well also.

Weather still sub tropical by your northern standards!! ;-)

• Like 1

Drove past the stadium a few minutes ago. Huge puddles all along Foxhall Road so the track has certainly had the heavy rain from earlier.

Still lots of dark clouds and a light shower but these are being chased away by some blue sky and white fluffy specimins as I type.

Unless the bad stuff comes back (not forecasted but can never tell this year!) I wouldsay all systems go.

• Like 1

Its 12.00 and the SUN is out (swoon faint) :party: :party: :party:

The faint was obviously caused by the surge of positivity - such an unusual occurence so no wonder you dont feel right!! ;-)
  • Like 1