British Speedway Forum

Edinburgh Champions 2013 ? 😄

Good luck to Sam, pleased he is fixed up for next season.The Rebels management made a difficult decision over him last term, Gary May called it "one of the hardest he has ever had to make". Unfortunately Sam took it quite badly and a few dollies were thrown out of the pram. He did show some good form towards the end of the season guesting for various teams which bodes well for the Monarchs.

Glad that Edinburgh are on board , good luck to them and Sam.

followed by a pointless reply, even more shock horror. get a grip, its banter . not real life. ha ha

Oh it's not real life! Thank god you let me know that! In real life you need to be able to construct a sentence using proper punctuation! Stick in at school little one!

• Like 1

followed by a pointless reply, even more shock horror. get a grip, its banter . not real life. ha ha

So you want banter, here you go .

Why don't you buy those sugar dummies and shove them up your .... ( best answer wins 2 sugar dummies )

• Like 2

Why don't you buy those sugar dummies and shove them up your .... ( best answer wins 2 sugar dummies ��)

Used or new ones.

Why don't you buy those sugar dummies and shove them up your .... ( best answer wins 2 sugar dummies )

as long as i can suck the sugar off them first.

then , when i have sucked em long enough to make em smaller. i can pass them onto you and you can shove them up your tigh rsed self ..now thats banter.lol.

Edited by jenga

as long as i can suck the sugar off them first.

then , when i have sucked em long enough to make em smaller. i can pass them onto you and you can shove them up your tigh rsed self ..now thats banter.lol.

Yup totally agree well done

made my day that, thanks for the banter.

heard a craic that cook has signed, just needs to be announced

tabaka in main body of team.

If joe is in the main body of the team I will eat those dummies myself