British Speedway Forum

Edinburgh Champions 2013 ? 😄

i hope my chat is boring and the team runs as you want it to. but until that day, i will keep posting my opinions for all to see.

jenga no one has suggested you stop posting, your opinion is as valid as anyone else's here, however if you chose to post in a manner to suggest your a complete twit don't cry if your treated as such here.

as for what you posted i'm surprised tully has been let go unless they have a replacement lined up already.

• Like 1

as for what you posted i'm surprised tully has been let go unless they have a replacement lined up already.

Not a lot they can do if he wants to race elsewhere.

Despite the outdated "asset system" in use in the sport, if a rider wants to move away there ain't a whole lot that a team can do other than let him go...

• Like 1

What ave would Timo Lahti take into the PL.

I was thinking him and Kalle together might keep Kalle on the straight and narrow, or am I just over reaching now ?

What ave would Timo Lahti take into the PL.

I was thinking him and Kalle together might keep Kalle on the straight and narrow, or am I just over reaching now ? ��

Admire your thinking ekimba, but can't ever see Kalle sticking to latte. ;)

Edited by george.m
  • Like 1

Funny how some Leicester fans think the league is there's already lol doolan is as good as finished Roynon always had bad look I really hope this year can be a lucky one for him lasse is up and down and I don't think kake is a number 1 but I guess we will see

i made no grand claims unlike the original poster who predicted a clean sweep (all 5 trophies) for Edinburgh 😜 Edited by hurricanes

Oh we'll I suppose I should change the title of the thread now that a couple of Leicester and Workington fans have spoken, how about,

"Edinburgh ,I asked if they would be champions in 2013, tounge in cheek, but now can only aim for 3rd or Semi finals, maybe"

Now that just rolls off the tounge doesn't it.

😛

Edited by ekimba

Oh we'll I suppose I should change the title of the thread now that a couple of Leicester and Workington fans have spoken, how about,

"Edinburgh ,I asked if they would be champions in 2013, tounge in cheek, but now can only aim for 3rd or Semi finals, maybe"

Now that just rolls off the tounge doesn't it.

LOL! Would help if they read the posts too! Would be less embarrassing for them!