British Speedway Forum

Tai Woffinden

Tai is gonna struggle if he goes into this series trying to win every race. He won't get away with the 2nd bend wide sweeps, they will shut the door on him. Mostly, I think it's really important he doesn't get too down if things go wrong and also to not get too arrogant if he has a few wins. He really needs to try and win back a few fans too, so I really hope he can compose himself when the adrenaline is flowing.

Edited by superguest

I think over the year he will win a few races, make a couple of semis, maybe even make 1 final.

Finish 8th/9th/10th with a bit of luck and no injuries!

Hows that for an optimistic post?

M

If optimistic is saying he'll fail to make the top 8, even with some luck then I'd hate to see you being pessimistic :D

If optimistic is saying he'll fail to make the top 8, even with some luck then I'd hate to see you being pessimistic :D

I Darcy does as expected and is one of the front runners, riders like AJ, Zagar, Kasprzak, Vaculik, Iversen and Hampel will also miss out on a top 8 place as this is without doubt the strongest field ever seen for the Series and while Tai knows he isn't going to have things his own way, he will be battling for every point.

Personal in such a line up and being opptomistic, I think he will do well to break into the top 12.

• 4 weeks later...

Was TV channel hopping one day and "landed" on a quite nice programme on Trace sports about Tai, he came across as quite a pleasant young man, with the feature showing his home life and work with Peter Adams and wolves, and touching on the unfortunate side as well. Is this an old programme or new , and has anyone else seen it, as I have not seen mention of it anywhere else.