British Speedway Forum

Leicester Lions 2013

Several people have told me that the portable eliot buildings are being taken back in the next few weeks as the sponsor was pulling out, this would be a big set back for the club if true.

don't bother replying to the turd polisher Robert ., if you beg to differ the ab use will start

Simple, Speedway should be a £10 sport all over the uk if it is to survive,

Dont workington race on the same nights as the lions ? so whats the incentive as i am sure season ticket holders will be watching there team at home every week.

Again the promotors are not looking at bringing back old fans or attracting new ones by making speedway affordable in tough times, so what leicester have said is a load of tosh and not worth the time and effort it took to put it out

Workington originally came up with this idea and several clubs have signed up to this agreement. I shall be in Penrith when Workington have their opening meeting but I will not qualify for the discount as I am not a season ticket holder. This arrangement is possible extra value for some season ticket holders around the country.

why would it be a big setback? We are only talking about a few toilet blocks....there's loads of company's that will rent out bogs pretty cheap.....it's hardly an issue as far as I'm concerned...as for Elliott's not being the main sponsor next season is obviously down to cash in a major economic Labour inspired recession.

The amount of crap that comes out of you i really thought it would be a big issue for you :rofl:

don't bother replying to the turd polisher Robert ., if you beg to differ the ab use will start

If you're referring to me when have I abused anyone,all I've ever done is disagree with a gaggle of mealy mouthed asswipes
  • Like 1

why would it be a big setback? We are only talking about a few toilet blocks....there's loads of company's that will rent out bogs pretty cheap.....it's hardly an issue as far as I'm concerned.

These were nice ones though. :P Glad I've got a good bladder because no way would I go in one of those blue thingys that men or women can use.

Several people have told me that the portable eliot buildings are being taken back in the next few weeks as the sponsor was pulling out, this would be a big set back for the club if true.

Will that mean i get my preferred viewing spot on the 3rd bend back again. Every cloud an all that, fingers crossed ;)

anyways, won't they just take the 'hospitality' bits out that appeared to come with (was) the sponsorship deal. Surely Leicester rented the bogs before the sponsorship deal and will hopefully continue to rent some in the future (elliotts or not) :blink: !

Edited by volty

Out of order laddie. You're not exactly coming out smelling of roses in this debate. Your denial of Gemini, her age and gender, kids nobody.

WTF's it got to do with you? Gem was doing a great job of defending herself. You love to take the moral high ground when in fact you are one of the most aggressive and obnoxious posters on here.

• Like 2

WTF's it got to do with you? Gem was doing a great job of defending herself. You love to take the moral high ground when in fact you are one of the most aggressive and obnoxious posters on here.

No, I leave that job to you. Congrats BTW for making it to two sentences.

it's the Hemsley factor again , if they take all their buildings all that will be left of BP is the track , the pits and the refs box . I have heard that a potential Saudi Arabian benefactor may be stepping in to help out ,apparently since they have become oil money rich, they Live in house so they have no use for their tents!!!

Somebody told me that Elliott's are allegedly suffering in the economic climate and have laid off a number of employees, so they are hardly going to keep up a sports sponsorship are they!

If that's correct how is that Leicester Speedway's fault?????

Edited by hurricanes
  • Like 2

absolutely nail on the head Blazeaway , never adds anything just smugly approves of any abusive posts by the usual little clique , and thinks of himself as someone whose words and opinions are much revered . Gemini needs no help from this holier than though merchant

absolutely nail on the head Blazeaway , never adds anything just smugly approves of any abusive posts by the usual little clique , and thinks of himself as someone whose words and opinions are much revered . Gemini needs no help from this holier than though merchant

You just love playing the innocent 'victim' don't you..........I'm afraid most people can see you for what you are,a wind up merchant who can't take any other view that doesn't agree with your take on Leicester Speedway.

Welcome to the Leicester 2013 thread, the current under 5's playground of the BSF :-)

ooh look someone made a post that the Holy one thinks might be approving of his superior attitude , so he breaks his neck racing to the keyboard to press the like button hahahahahaha !!! sad or what ?

ooh look someone made a post that the Holy one thinks might be approving of his superior attitude , so he breaks his neck racing to the keyboard to press the like button hahahahahaha !!! sad or what ?

Ditto Edited by mrcts

Workington originally came up with this idea and several clubs have signed up to this agreement. I shall be in Penrith when Workington have their opening meeting but I will not qualify for the discount as I am not a season ticket holder. This arrangement is possible extra value for some season ticket holders around the country.

The pity is in the premier there aren't too many tracks close enough toLeicester to make it look like a deal even as a family with two season ticket holders. If the offer was extended to some EL clubs as well then Birmingham, Coventry and Wolves would all be quids in by my family making extra visits.

• Like 1

To be fair, in the company of you, speedibee and Blazeaway anybody would have a superior attitude.

And the fat Greek wonders why he gets into so many arguments when he goes to away tracks. With an attitude like his it's obvious why.

Can I help it if I attract the nutcases?

Edited by Shadders

Just wondering whatever happened to the Leicester Lions 2013 SPEEDWAY thread? Must be my age, but I'm sure this is supposed to be a speedway forum!!!

JohnD7244

Enjoy your speedway, at least if you can remember what this thread is supposed to be about.

Quite right John. I apologise for my diversions.