British Speedway Forum

Adam Ellis To Which Pl Club ?

He was brilliant! Impressed me a lot! He had a few bike problems..But he was head and shoulders above Perry tonight. Worth a chance next year!

Edit: He was miles better than James Wright as well.

Tom Perry has been fantastic this season, he obviously had an off night last night but no doubt he gave 100% as usual, I hope Tom is the first name on the 2013 team sheet. Adam Ellis is a talent and he did well last night but I am not sure that over a season he would be head and shoulders above Tom, Great to see a decent English lad burst onto the scene though and I hope he goes onto great things.

He was very good but I wouldn't say he was brilliant, He is very fast from the gate and around the first two bends then he seems to tail off a bit, but with a little more experience he could be another Darcy Ward

i can remember craig cook first couple of meetings in the prem league

first into first corner almost every heat thean got passed but after a few weeks he was winning heats

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone is interested in helping/sponsoring Adam Ellis for his 2013 season, he'll be riding for the Isle of Wight on the national league, Ipswich in the premier league plus the occasional skid with lakeside hammers. All help no matter how small is appreciated to help him progress up the speedway ladder. Send propositions to ...

ellisjon@hotmail.com Or

ellis33@live.fr

Thank you