British Speedway Forum

Workington V Newcastle Ko Cup 2nd Leg Sat 20th October 2012

Score from 1st leg: Workington 36 Newcastle 54. will the 18point lead be overcome by the comets or will the Diamonds restrict the comets to a 17 point home win or less. Whomever wins this tie will go on to beat Ipswich or my name isn't J...er Dantodan

Score from 1st leg: Workington 36 Newcastle 54. will the 18point lead be overcome by the comets or will the Diamonds restrict the comets to a 17 point home win or less. Whomever wins this tie will go on to beat Ipswich or my name isn't J...er Dantodan

Bring it on Dogtanjan

The Witches are ready and waiting!!

Ah a dyslexic Ipswich fan. You stand no chance. If we beat Workington we will beat you. If Workington beat us they will beat you.

All newcastle fans hope Rene is ok though we don't mind if he sits this one out

• Like 1

No news on Rene today.

Rene tweeted no broken bones in his hand just needed to rest it and be back for the weekend, a blow if Richard is out lets hope the guest is a decent one , gona be a tough ask to claw 18 points back, it is do-able , we just need a bit of luck and its about time we had some to end the season , whichever team go through will stop the Witches from gaining the victory :wink:

Ah a dyslexic Ipswich fan. You stand no chance. If we beat Workington we will beat you. If Workington beat us they will beat you.

All newcastle fans hope Rene is ok though we don't mind if he sits this one out

Obviously a bit too clever for you with this one - you said if ..... then your name isnt.....

Hence I had to give you a new one!

Only joking - Im looking forward to the final whoever gets through.

Both attractive opposition who have been good value entertainment at Foxhall.

And for the record I agree the winners of your semi will be favourites.

Obviously a bit too clever for you with this one - you said if ..... then your name isnt.....

Hence I had to give you a new one!

Only joking - Im looking forward to the final whoever gets through.

Both attractive opposition who have been good value entertainment at Foxhall.

And for the record I agree the winners of your semi will be favourites.

Hiya whatsyour name, I will call you Fred. My name is Daniel Todan. Although friends call me John! Cannot imagine why! We oop north think Workington v Newcastle should have been the KO Cup final

I am looking forward to Ipswich v NEWCASTLE! in the final but the comets might think otherwise, so keep it to yourself eh!

Hiya whatsyour name, I will call you Fred. My name is Daniel Todan. Although friends call me John! Cannot imagine why! We oop north think Workington v Newcastle should have been the KO Cup final

I am looking forward to Ipswich v NEWCASTLE! in the final but the comets might think otherwise, so keep it to yourself eh!

I'll take that - with a real name of Richard you get used to the obvious option!!

if its rained off, Ippo win the cup on aggregate :)

Only team to reach the final so that sounds reasonable ;) Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

Hi Dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

Right now we at Newcastle would settle for being in Ipswich's position. You have done well to reach the final whilst we have a tough match in Cumbria to negotiate before we can meet you. If we get to the final I will be happy to see Dakota North again. He won a lot of fans when he was here on Tyneside and averaging 6.49 he would be likely to cause his old team some problems

Is Abbott there? Any news on the guests for saturday?