British Speedway Forum

Workington 2013

But what a top 5 that would be, would you risk it? not sure :blink:

That would be a wicked top 5, but it would leave you very vulnerable at the bottom end, and even including Ashley Morris on 3 point average it leaves you with very few decent options out there, and any that last slot would be rider that you would have to gamble on.

That would be a wicked top 5, but it would leave you very vulnerable at the bottom end, and even including Ashley Morris on 3 point average it leaves you with very few decent options out there, and any that last slot would be rider that you would have to gamble on.

As you say SP it would potentially leave us vulnerable at the bottom end, but I doubt it would ever happen anyway ( can only dream). Still delighted with our 1st two signings though

• Like 3

As you say SP it would potentially leave us vulnerable at the bottom end, but I doubt it would ever happen anyway ( can only dream). Still delighted with our 1st two signings though

Workington have always built attractive looking sides, and its a bit of a mystery to me why they have not won many honours over the years maybe next year could be the year of The Comet.

• Like 5

Workington have always built attractive looking sides, and its a bit of a mystery to me why they have not won many honours over the years maybe next year could be the year of The Comet.

Hope your right Pal, as you say we have been lucky enough to have had some great teams over the years but throughout we have also had more than our fair share of injuries this year being no exception. Hope Sheffield can come back stronger next year always enjoy our encounters.

Here's a possible team based around the 42.50 limit

1. Richy Lawson - 8.64

2. Kyle Howarth - 5.47

3. Tero Aarnio - 5.67

4. Ricky Wells - 6.47

5. Rene Bach - 7.93

6. Kyle Newman - 5.31

7. Ashley Morris - 3.00

Total 42.49

In my view everyone of that team is capable of upping their average

Sorry forgot to mention that this is only assuming Adam doesn't sign for us ( which I hope he does).

Edited by stemoc
  • Like 1

The middle order in that team is far to weak, I don't get why people want Aarino & wells, neither are champion chasing material.

The middle order in that team is far to weak, I don't get why people want Aarino & wells, neither are champion chasing material.

That may be so, what do you propose?

Would hate to be a team manager