British Speedway Forum

Workington 2013

will our new owner upset 2 sets of fans with our first 2 signings

glasgow allready upset at richard lawson staying on home soil

will they upset newcastle with signing rene

or will they upset the possible prem leauge newcomers dudley by signing adam roynon

as for the 9pm release time laura has told me its so the promotion can get in before other soarces release the info before the club does and we have to respect that as she is letting the fans know first

look at me, look at me....I've spoken to Laura...sad git :)

i havnt spoke to laura you sour git she replied to my post when i asked her not to post the signing at 9pm through the week because im at work

no need to get upset yet rene might not be the new rider

it was a joke scarra....couldn't careless who it is...speedway isn't my life lol...Renes a decent lad, I'd support him wherever he went. :)

Comets have an official twitter page now. signing will be announced there

ive looked on twitter and the @OfficialComets. thats listed as the address to follow shows no results so is it active or is it the wrong account?

but i must say all this facebook and twitter stuff is not my thing i do have a twitter account not that i use it much just for results from irish road racing

but i refuse to sign up to facebook to get info ill do without or wait till its posted else where

Edited by scarra

yeah the page is up and running and its tweeted alot of riders to get people following... spreading the word so to speak.

Nope it's not. Its says its being announced at 9pm on the Comets forum again

Perhaps its going to be announced on both my old pal.

Edited by stoneylegend