British Speedway Forum

Workington 2013

Your opinion Skoobie, but whatever you think Richy started the season off at No 1 and maintained that position throughout the season while increasing his average in the process not an easy task. On top of that he has always made himself available for any promotional event. He has handled the captaincy very well and is a very level headed young man with a lot of talent ( Cumbrian at that) so I for one would welcome Richard back with open arms.

didnt rene bach not start off at no1 ?
  • Like 1

didnt rene bach not start off at no1 ?

You are correct there Scarra, which makes Richards achievement even better, any rider who can keep a rider of the calibre of Rene out of the number 1 slot has some talent, and as one of our own deserves to be in the team

• Like 2

Great......another season watching lawson either win a race if he gates or run a last if he doesn't, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

YOU DONT HAVE TO WATCH RICHARD WHEN HE RACES.. JUST WATCH THE GUYS IN 2ND,3RD OR EVEN 4TH..

hope that fills your need for thrills..laws.. simply great.. live wid it marra..

• Like 4

Great......another season watching lawson either win a race if he gates or run a last if he doesn't, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Exactly the enthusiasm for the new team the new promoters need to read NOT!
  • Like 2

Welcome back Richard :) , I'm sure you will prove the doubters wrong, just wouldn't seem right seeing Richard in another teams colours. I'm sure he will be getting in the practice over the winter on his home farm track and will be back in March all fired up to keep that no 1 jacket :t:

• Like 2

Welcome back Richard :) , I'm sure you will prove the doubters wrong, just wouldn't seem right seeing Richard in another teams colours. I'm sure he will be getting in the practice over the winter on his home farm track and will be back in March all fired up to keep that no 1 jacket :t:

. Great news now for cookie and Adam

will our new owner upset 2 sets of fans with our first 2 signings

glasgow allready upset at richard lawson staying on home soil

will they upset newcastle with signing rene

or will they upset the possible prem leauge newcomers dudley by signing adam roynon

as for the 9pm release time laura has told me its so the promotion can get in before other soarces release the info before the club does and we have to respect that as she is letting the fans know first