British Speedway Forum

Workington 2013

I can't understand why people don't seem to want Richard back, but anyway here's my suggestion for next season's team.

1. Richard Lawson - 8.46

2. Kyle Howarth - 5.47

3. Rene Bach - 7.93

4. Tero Aarnio - 5.67

5. Adam Roynon - 7.07

6. Ashley Morris - 3.00

7. Mason Campton - 4.69

Comes out at 42.29.

I think the team I posted is a lot stronger than the above.......

If we have any ambition to win trophys Aarino is a big no no!

1 - cook 8.50

2 - aspegren 6.40

3 - Bach 7.93

4 - rusty 7.04

5 - roynon 7.07

6 - brad Kurtz 3.00

7 - Howarth 5.47

I think the team I posted is a lot stronger than the above.......

If we have any ambition to win trophys Aarino is a big no no!

dont know anything about brad kurtz and lets say rusty starts the season then walks out again and brad kutz dosnt get to grips with derwent park and tero aarnio gets back to the form he was 18 months ago i think your team is the weaker option

aarnio didnt have the best of times but most of the time he was looking like he was trying hard so im not sure why so many are against him yes he replaced a crowd favourite and i am also a big fan of rusty when hes on form but he walked out on workington and a rider was needed in a hurry and who ever was brought in for some they wouldnt be good enough

also your team choice is almost 3 points over the limit of 42.5 coming in at 45.41

Edited by scarra
  • Like 1

Roynon has already been announced as returning to Coventry Bees in 2013. Has said next time he gets a injury like this though he will call it a day. Maybe he will d/up with workington again.

The guy has been through a lot!! Cannot really blame him if he did pack it in though, a really talented rider who has had terrible bad luck, hope to see him back at Worky next year if possible.

• Like 2

I think thats what attracts him to Leicester because it certainly isn't the track.

But the fact he is 1 hour n half from Stanstead & gets dropped off & picked up so he doesn't need the 6 or 7 hour drive for a rain off.

I'm sure Kauko would be welcomed back, think he likes being nearer to airports now though.

Great......another season watching lawson either win a race if he gates or run a last if he doesn't, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Your opinion Skoobie, but whatever you think Richy started the season off at No 1 and maintained that position throughout the season while increasing his average in the process not an easy task. On top of that he has always made himself available for any promotional event. He has handled the captaincy very well and is a very level headed young man with a lot of talent ( Cumbrian at that) so I for one would welcome Richard back with open arms.

• Like 8

Your opinion Skoobie, but whatever you think Richy started the season off at No 1 and maintained that position throughout the season while increasing his average in the process not an easy task. On top of that he has always made himself available for any promotional event. He has handled the captaincy very well and is a very level headed young man with a lot of talent ( Cumbrian at that) so I for one would welcome Richard back with open arms.

One of the best Riders to don the C in recent years!

• Like 2