British Speedway Forum

Workington 2013

Last 4

Roynon

Campton

Aarnio

Morris

Not sure about Morris? He really struggled towards the end of the season. Aarino was a really poor signing at the time last year (we could of done a lot better if we didn't panic) & IMO we would not be challenging for anything with him in the team for a full season

Not sure about Morris? He really struggled towards the end of the season. Aarino was a really poor signing at the time last year (we could of done a lot better if we didn't panic) & IMO we would not be challenging for anything with him in the team for a full season

Yeh if we are going with a 3 pointer he deserves a crack at it.......hopefully he 'll pick up a few sponsors & get some help with his equipment & I think he'll do a decent job for us

didnt take long for you to change your mind

could be good signing but needs help with equipment

Arnio nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Why am I getting this awful feeling that we are going to get lumbered with Aarnio?????????? :-(

Arnio nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Why am I getting this awful feeling that we are going to get lumbered with Aarnio?????????? :-(

Welcome back Ashley, a good 3 pointer reserve , he has had a taste of what the PL is like so can only improve as time goes on, and with a little help with his equipment . Thumbs up from me :t: . I can see the 5th signing being Tero with his average, to slot in as a second string leaving a reserve slot to fill and possibly Adam or A N other