British Speedway Forum

Workington 2013

Would love steady to spear head the team I don't care what his ave is he would be the best rider in the league!

I wouldnt mind Steady in the team again but he would have to fit in with a well balanced team. We had the best rider in the league for years and couldnt win sod all. Top heavy doesn't work im affraid, well not in speedway anyway!!
  • Like 1

Says on the Comets unofficial forum that there is no dates on the tickets

Says on the Comets unofficial forum that there is no dates on the tickets

Sounds good ,I like that idea be interesting to find out what kind of response it creates.Not everyboby can afford a season ticket and if you think you are going to miss a couple of fixtures you wouldn't bother ,but this idea and a savings at the same time might work.
  • Like 3

Well now that it has been confirmed that Royno won't be back at Workington next season who is likely to fill the last two places?

Tully and Wethers

Vissing and Newman

Wells and Eklof

The plot thickens

Anyway good luck to Adam great wee rider but never has had much luck,and looks likely to loose out again leaving the 2013 champions elect. ;0))

Adam Roynan has today signed for Leicester in 2013.

If he can stay fit he will be a quality signing

That is the big problem with Adam, a cracking talent, but he does suffer terribly with injuries, never good time to get injuries but he does seem to get them at the most crucial stages.

Lets hope he manages a season staying fully fit.

• Like 2

i really hope your right!!!!

Can't see that happening, as I understand it Campton was brought in as our 2nd reserve which wouldn't be the case if we bring Steady in, it would leave us too long in the tail, been there before and it's never worked