British Speedway Forum

Referee Just Bottled Semi Decision

OF course he made a decision otherwise we would still be there now. He had three choices. Exclude Holder, Exclude Pedersen. Or put all four back. He made the DECISION to put all four back as he was entitled to do. You don't agree but cannot believe you can argue that he didn't make a decision. He never said it was first bend bunching. His opinion, to quote, was that it "50/50."

• Like 1

OF course he made a decision otherwise we would still be there now. He had three choices. Exclude Holder, Exclude Pedersen. Or put all four back. He made the DECISION to put all four back as he was entitled to do. You don't agree but cannot believe you can argue that he didn't make a decision. He never said it was first bend bunching. His opinion, to quote, was that it "50/50."

All 4 back is not really a rule but just an excuse to avoid being forced to exclude someone.

You claim "unsatisfactory" start, But there wasn't anything unsatisfactory about it unless your name is Chris Holder.

Surely incidents in the first bend have nothing to do with the start? Unsatisfactory start is when someone "Jumps" the start.

Not when someone makes a bad start and as a result of it runs down another rider,

All 4 back is not really a rule but just an excuse to avoid being forced to exclude someone.

You claim "unsatisfactory" start, But there wasn't anything unsatisfactory about it unless your name is Chris Holder.

Surely incidents in the first bend have nothing to do with the start? Unsatisfactory start is when someone "Jumps" the start.

Not when someone makes a bad start and as a result of it runs down another rider,

again, just your opinion, which you are entitled to. The use of unsatisfactory start is within the scope of the refs choices based on what he sees, and includes through the first bend,and in this case Chris H did indeed receive the benefit of his call. Won't be the first or last time used in GP's for all 4 to be back. I really don't think it will worry Chris H that this incident will be remembered as a talking point in his championship winning year.

Ok he made a decision, but it was a bottling decision.

Most fans think the crash was the fault of one or the other rider, so the referee should have excluded one of them, and it seems most think CH.

Based on the excuses given by you for the referee, next time two riders come together on the third or fourth bends,or on the second or third laps, we can call all four back where it is 50/50?

Edited by TheReturn

Based on the excuses given by you for the referee, next time two riders come together on the third or fourth bends,or on the second or third laps, we can call all four back where it is 50/50?

That would be some unsatisfactory start TR! :)

Perhaps it's as well with all the uncertainty over where the start is, it's a good job we know where the finish is! :)

Edited by WembleyLion

There was no crash Nikki felt a touch from Holders bike and threw himself off to try and get Holder excluded. Nikki is a nutter who as we have seen all season will stop at nothing to be world champion.

no crash? Holder who were out of control smashed straight into nicki.

• Like 1

There was no crash Nikki felt a touch from Holders bike and threw himself off to try and get Holder excluded. Nikki is a nutter who as we have seen all season will stop at nothing to be world champion.

What utter nonsense, Holder himself has admitted he was lucky to be back in the re-run. FFs how much more evidence do you clowns want?

• Like 1

Probably up there with one of the most stupid comments on the forum and thats saying something with the likes of SteveBrum, Steve0, Big Fat Dave, TNT etc on here.

• Like 2

Probably up there with one of the most stupid comments on the forum and thats saying something with the likes of SteveBrum, Steve0, Big Fat Dave, TNT etc on here.

If you can't make a post without hurling insults left right and centre then why bother? Oh, wait! I see your post has been approved by Troll Central.

If you can't make a post without hurling insults left right and centre then why bother?

A very good question Dave, why don't you start us off, the master of insulting other forum users.

Dave, being serious now can I offer you some advice? Now and then you might want to post something serious that you want others to take seriously. The problem is when you post hypocritical crap like this, nobody is ever going to take you serious. When it comes to trolling, which is a word you love to use, you are the Number One Forum Troll. Dude, treat others on the forum with respect and others will treat you with respect, it's a two way thing. End of my advice, up to you if you listen. My guess is you will simply reply with another insult.

Edited by TheReturn

A very good question Dave, why don't you start us off, the master of insulting other forum users.

Dave, being serious now can I offer you some advice? Now and then you might want to post something serious that you want others to take seriously. The problem is when you post hypocritical crap like this, nobody is ever going to take you serious. When it comes to trolling, which is a word you love to use, you are the Number One Forum Troll. Dude, treat others on the forum with respect and others will treat you with respect, it's a two way thing. End of my advice, up to you if you listen. My guess is you will simply reply with another insult.

Geez, you're up late on a Sunday Morning - still haven't got a life, eh?

Do you know where the Sun doesn't shine? That's where you can place your advice, mate. I'm up to here with your continual trolling of my posts, your gratuitous advice, empty threats and general holier-than-thou attitude.

How about you treating the forum members who actually contribute to Speedway with a bit of respect; you've certainly shown none so far, coming on here on your high horse with your antagonistically argumentative stance on anything and everything.

It's little wonder that people who actually support Speedway, either by regularly attending meetings world-wide, working on machinery gratis or simply sponsoring riders and clubs are leaving this forum in droves if comments like yours are what greets them on here. I might be one of the very few Aussie contributors left still posting regularly where once there were several; most of whom have been driven off by a vociferous minority.

There are a couple of members who think it's the height of intellectual debate to call anyone they don't agree with "Bell End" or "Tosser" - why don't you troll onto their posts and lecture them for a change, they seem to be more on your level?

Geez, you're up late on a Sunday Morning - still haven't got a life, eh?

Nope, I don't have a life this weekend, working all through the night to meet a deadline for Monday, but thanks for caring enough to ask.

My guess is you will simply reply with another insult.

I was right thought wasn't I. No helping some people.

There are a couple of members who think it's the height of intellectual debate to call anyone they don't agree with "Bell End" or "Tosser" - why don't you troll onto their posts and lecture them for a change, they seem to be more on your level?

Why do you think they do that to you Dave, you never stopped to ask yourself why it is you they call these names?

• Like 1

Nope, I don't have a life this weekend, working all through the night to meet a deadline for Monday, but thanks for caring enough to ask.

I was right thought wasn't I. No helping some people.

Why do you think they do that to you Dave, you never stopped to ask yourself why it is you they call these names?

Apart from committing the cardinal sin of quoting yourself to prove a point; pretty much a peak for egotistical megalomaniacs, you deliberately mis-quote my reply: a sure sign you've embarked on a deliberately argumentative stance. Lift your game, mate.

Good to see you're 'working' late; hope your boss doesn't mind you ripping him off.