British Speedway Forum

Scunny 2013

I think every scorpian fan would prefer Richie Worral over Sanchez but also about 100% of the other teams in the PL would as well.

There are various reports Richie has signed for Lakeside 2013, which is a Friday track, ruling him out from riding for us which is why many of us have stopped putting him in our 2013 team guess's.

I think every scorpian fan would prefer Richie Worral over Sanchez but also about 100% of the other teams in the PL would as well.

There are various reports Richie has signed for Lakeside 2013, which is a Friday track, ruling him out from riding for us which is why many of us have stopped putting him in our 2013 team guess's.

Seems strange of group of riders that came through at the same time with likes of;

Gary Irving

Steve Worrall

Richie Worrall

Ashley Birks.

The pick of the bunch only Richie Worrall has not rode for the Scorpians.

Could it be that Stefan Nielsen finishes up doing the same.

Stefan Nielsen will be at Ipswich next season, more than likely on a full transfer.

Have Ipswich got money kicking around to sign assets??? thought earlier in season they were selling to balance the books??

I would think like all clubs this winter,money will be kept in hand!!!

Stefan Nielsen will be at Ipswich next season, more than likely on a full transfer.

The Kid has a big future, Scunthorpe arent gonna let him go on the cheap thats for sure. Dont think Ipswich would be able to afford the fee in all honesty. If Scunthorpe were to sell it will be to one of the big clubs E.g Poole, Kings Lynn or Peterborough when he catches the eye of them.

The Kid has a big future, Scunthorpe arent gonna let him go on the cheap thats for sure. Dont think Ipswich would be able to afford the fee in all honesty. If Scunthorpe were to sell it will be to one of the big clubs E.g Poole, Kings Lynn or Peterborough when he catches the eye of them.

Speedway transfers are very rare these days, and if a rider does not want to ride for club even though they own their contract then they won't.

My guess is that Ipswich will be happy to pay Scunthorpe a loan fee for the season.

Josh Auty 8.09

Thomas Jorgensen 6.42

Ashley Birks 5.59

Michael P Toft 5.21

David Howe 7.89

Stefan Neilsen or Tom Young 3.00

Maybe Gary Irivng at reserve aswell as Palm Toft would soon be out of resereve if we had him so Gary would be good choice.Although maybe a rider who is a 3nd stringer ie.Sanchez,Skidmore (who got 10 points from his last guest for us).

Second attempt at a team

Josh Auty 8.09

David Howe 7.89

Mikkel Michelsen 7.00/Jonas B andersen 7.00/Sam masters 7.43

Thomas Jorgensen 6.42

Michael Palm Toft 5.21

Tom Young/Stefan Nielsen/Adam Ellis 3.0

That leaves the final place at 4.89 if one of the 7pt riders or 4.46 if masters

4.89 allows wilko 4.66 or Tabaka 4.75(if edinburgh dont run)

4.46 allows Heeps 4.40

Now explanations

I know i dont have Ash in the team but i have a feeling he might be at sheffield again next season and he will always want to ride there being his home town club

I have adam ellis in the list as possibly we could do a swap loan deal with lakeside so we still have richie as and assest but we offset loan costs

Cameron heeps again could be similar with swap loan deals if stefan rides for Ipswich next season

The number 3 spot could be the critical one. Michelsen would probably meet his average straight away potentially giving 4 heat leaders. Jonas B andersen would probably follow a similar pattern to thomas and would be an investement for the future. Masters would instantly give us the 4 heatleaders

Announced in Ipswich this morning that we have signed Ben Barker and Adam Ellis so it looks like Stefan Nielsen at 7 for you guys.