British Speedway Forum

Plrc October 14th

Does anyone know if Ricky Ashworth, Craig Cook or Josef Franc will be riding in the rearranged meeting?

Sources at Berwick say Ricky Ashworth is out for the season. Craig Cook I'm almost certain is too, injured at Scunthorpe on Sunday.

I'm sure they'll go with the lineup as at the first meeting. In any case, Franc had another knock last week & missed last Thursday at Ipswich.

I presume Mellgren will represent Rye House too Gjedde will undoubtedly be under going treatment for all the traumas he's had to deal with this season.

Remember Paulco you're not allowed to take alcohol into Owlerton, even in your tummy! :o

Could be a classic YouTube moment - imangine the look on the stewards face as he wipes off someones stomach contents after demanding ALL alcohol is surrendered!!
  • Like 1

Dave Hoggart (Event organiser) was at Scunthorpe tonight and said Craig Cook is back fit and should be representing Edinburgh in this meeting, So i guess the line-up isnt going to be the same (Apart from the Injured riders now E.g Grajczonek)

Edited by Superstar1

So the New Line-up has been announced. No Barker, Bjerre and Grajczonek from last time their places are taken by Craig Cook, Rene Bach and James Grieves.

PLRC LINE-UP: Leigh Lanham (Ipswich), Anders Mellgren (Rye House), Nick Morris (Scunthorpe), Jason Doyle (Somerset), Stuart Robson (Newcastle), Sebastian Alden (Berwick), Richard Hall (Sheffield), Theo Pijper (Edinburgh), Ryan Fisher (Plymouth), Craig Cook (Edinburgh), Ulrich Ostergaard (Redcar), Josh Auty (Scunthorpe), Kauko Nieminen (Leicester), Richard Lawson (Workington), James Grieves (Glasgow), Rene Bach (Workington).