British Speedway Forum

Swindon 2013

Again i suggest to you to leave them to get on with it, particularly if you are going to stoop to saying someone is a liar. Thats the point the argument is lost- along with the last shred of credibility that you might have had.

As I said before I'd be quite happy to leave them to get on with it but unfortunately you lot keep posting diatribe aimed in my club's direction and irrespective of the situation or alleged facts then it'll get a response, always has been the case and always will be. When you can't argue you're position and start getting seriously abusive is when the argument is lost IMO. I do indeed twist and turn like a ... twisty-turny thing but rules are made up so quickly in speedway these days that it's difficult to keep up!

is that a lie :D

Edited by Crump99
  • Like 1

Never trust a man who cant look you in the eye, Frost certainly cant as one is looking at you and the other at the money he has lost on speedway, lol.

if that's the best you can do I suggest you scurry off back to the hole you came out of.

Edited by Sully
  • Like 1

Never trust a man who cant look you in the eye, Frost certainly cant as one is looking at you and the other at the money he has lost on speedway, lol.

I read you posts moaning about some promoter/rider/sponsorship and wonder what you must do for them all to mistreat you. I think I now have my answer. Just out of interest why didn't you post this little nugget in the Peterborough thread?

Only a hunch but I feel Troy is going to have a huge year in 2013. Hopefully with the Robins.

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/sport/10160896.SPEEDWAY__Batchelor_celebrates_title_with_mammoth_drive_home/

if that's the best you can do I suggest you scurry off back to the hole you came out of.

what do you mean by best i can do ? all frost has done since taking over there is cause trouble for speedway and all in it.

Doesn't say much for his company Meridian Lifts does it, when the MD makes derogatory personal comments regarding the owner of another company.

it is not a derogatory comment, saying as i see, the man has lost on speedway and wants out. sell assests get as much in then sell club at the end of season. my veiw on situation could be wrong but lets see. on a side note u have been on my back for ages, dont really give a toss but bring it on, i can take all you got and more.

I read you posts moaning about some promoter/rider/sponsorship and wonder what you must do for them all to mistreat you. I think I now have my answer. Just out of interest why didn't you post this little nugget in the Peterborough thread?

the answer is i dont suffer fools gladly. a contract is a two way street. i uphold my end of the deal and the other party must to. how many riders, clubs sgp do you hear i havnt. NONE is the answer.

what do you mean by best i can do ? all frost has done since taking over there is cause trouble for speedway and all in it.

it is not a derogatory comment, saying as i see, the man has lost on speedway and wants out. sell assests get as much in then sell club at the end of season. my veiw on situation could be wrong but lets see. on a side note u have been on my back for ages, dont really give a toss but bring it on, i can take all you got and more.

the answer is i dont suffer fools gladly. a contract is a two way street. i uphold my end of the deal and the other party must to. how many riders, clubs sgp do you hear i havnt. NONE is the answer.

Maybe they don't wish to air their dirty laundry in public as you do.

Again I ask why did you post your insult in the Swindon thread and not the Peterborough thread?

Edited by Noodles
  • Like 1

Anybody know if we are expecting a statement from today's MC meeting?

Statement? Doesn't work like that does it?

I thought whichever clubs (possibly all) feel disgruntled will use some form of media (including their own website) to tell us why they have been unfairly cheated whilst referring us to a previously unknown confidential decision made on a similar issue.

Statement? Doesn't work like that does it?

I thought whichever clubs (possibly all) feel disgruntled will use some form of media (including their own website) to tell us why they have been unfairly cheated whilst referring us to a previously unknown confidential decision made on a similar issue.

Very true. Don't know what I was thinking there!