British Speedway Forum

Swindon 2013

Yep, have to say well done to Swindon in taking that stance

yes well done Swindon. Make a sensible offer for Hans and get a number 1 for next year or pull out of trying to buy him and try to speak to a rider you'll never get permission to talk to. Excellent work.
  • Like 1

I think the Peterborough promotion have really made fools of themselves and will live to regret their actions. They have treated their "Assets" appallingly and riders won't forget this. Pure 'SPITE' is what I would call it.The BSPA should address the situation immediately!!!!

• Like 2

yes well done Swindon. Make a sensible offer for Hans and get a number 1 for next year or pull out of trying to buy him and try to speak to a rider you'll never get permission to talk to. Excellent work.

If you really read what you posted from an objective unbiased view you'd see how daft it is as there's no winners here but only a sport getting dragged through the mud.

I don't understand how swindon trying to do things right is being so mis-construed but I just wish they'd sign Hans & go to arbitration as there just seems no end to this stupidity.

If you really read what you posted from an objective unbiased view you'd see how daft it is as there's no winners here but only a sport getting dragged through the mud.

I don't understand how swindon trying to do things right is being so mis-construed but I just wish they'd sign Hans & go to arbitration as there just seems no end to this stupidity.

batch on twitter a few weeks back. "UK deal sorted" #didyougetpermissiontospeaktohim? #illegalapproach #swindondoingtherighthing

I think the Peterborough promotion have really made fools of themselves and will live to regret their actions. They have treated their "Assets" appallingly and riders won't forget this. Pure 'SPITE' is what I would call it.The BSPA should address the situation immediately!!!!

they have. They've said Swindon have to buy Batch.

They have ..we have to buy Troy .

Speedway is the loser again!! in these tough times for the sport a bit of unity is needed..Peterborough what can you say, and i have just read of the shabby treatment of Rene Bach a club in crisis comes to mind.
  • Like 1

Who cares as bored of this now. :sad:

i hope common sense prevails,hans on loan and swindon buy batch as a asset

Speedway is the loser again!! in these tough times for the sport a bit of unity is needed..Peterborough what can you say, and i have just read of the shabby treatment of Rene Bach a club in crisis comes to mind.

your reading things what aren't there

• Like 1

Latest rumour is that Swindon will also be sponsored by Daz next year and their working title will be the Swindon "Whiter than White" Robins.

• Like 2

Rene Bach ! ! ! What do you know that no one else does ?

Swindon have 2 places ..... Peterborough 1 place ...... Kings Lynn 1 place

Andersen, Bjerre, Batchelor and Iversen ....... get them in a room together, sort it out and get on with it

lol......and thats how rumours start!! i suggest you read it again!!!
  • Like 1

Here ya go blupanther

http://www.peterboro...ubbed-1-4654494

Playing games AGAIN it seems. Gotta pity the poor riders and the supporters of Peterborough who are starting to be made a laughing stock of a club.

Mind games seem more important than actually sitting down to sort a deal.

:t:

Interesting that Swindon are denying that the BSPA have ruled the Batchelor must be bought in order to ride for Swindon this season. Furthermore, Swindon are stating that due to the circumstances, permission to enter contract talks with Batchelor can't be denied.

There is a lot of hot air coming out of Peterborough. But yet again it appears the BSPA don't have any clear regulations on the processes. It really is messy, and nobody is a winner. In fairness to Peterborough they are trying to stand their ground amongst what seems confusion at the BSPA as to the regulations. With so much invested in the asset system you can understand that. It looks to me that the BSPA have made 'promises' (for want of a better word) to Peterborough concerning the asset system process, and now the Panthers are testing this approach. I fear so many promoters have been advised in so many different ways, that this will turn ugly. For most of us this is just a sport. For those directly involved in is their money at risk. None of us take kindly to being screwed over financially, and that is the danger of what some promoters may perceive as happening.

• Like 2