British Speedway Forum

Swindon 2013

If Rick Frost is trying to sell all his riders it could be because he wants to sell the club next season.

You're beginning to sound like a broken record. Could be that he's had time to look at what he's inherited and has decided that he wants to freshen it up and go his own way in future.

• Like 2

Why would we buy HA when Poole wouldn't cough up for AM ? Hans will ride where he likes as did Adrian.

Agree to a point, but we all know Poole rarely play by the rule book and our promotion were, quite rightly, put out. Having said that, it is nice to see Swindon doing the correct thing and by the rule book. Hans obviously wants to ride for the Robins anyway, hopefully we can find a way of signing Troy too.

Why would we buy HA when Poole wouldnt cough up for AM ? Hans will ride where he likes as did Adrian.

Is Hans only doing till May for the Robins then?

Shouldnt matter, a rider in most cases attain a new average by then which can make the rider worthless to the parent club.

Why would we buy HA when Poole wouldnt cough up for AM ? Hans will ride where he likes as did Adrian.

Is Hans only doing till May for the Robins then?

I beleive the official BSPA decision was a season long loan fee. It was Poole/AM that made it two months

I hope Swindon don't pay over the odds for Andersen as he might get a testimonial and they will have to pay most of that.I hope they buy both though, Batch as well but not to be held to ransom!If they buy both with PK they should have a good spine for a few years in a way i feel Peterborough have acted terribly with Iversen as well and deserve the minimum.

I hope Swindon don't pay over the odds for Andersen as he might get a testimonial and they will have to pay most of that.I hope they buy both though, Batch as well but not to be held to ransom!If they buy both with PK they should have a good spine for a few years in a way i feel Peterborough have acted terribly with Iversen as well and deserve the minimum.

Looks like Gary has taken this into account when making the offer to Peterborough but ain't it great that Hans has turned down their offer as wants to come back to Swindon & when you realise how close he lives to the Showground it shows how he enjoyed 2012.

• Like 3

yep buy batch and hans great spine for the team with p.k ??? best hope all 3 don't average over 8 else 1 will have to go

The rules prevent panthers using there assets IF they want to get rid and have to play games to get rid of some them who can blame them ???. it seems no matter what they plan in advance they get shafted so (looking from the outside) there better off unloading there assets

• Like 1

yep buy batch and hans great spine for the team with p.k ??? best hope all 3 don't average over 8 else 1 will have to go

The rules prevent panthers using there assets IF they want to get rid and have to play games to get rid of some them who can blame them ???. it seems no matter what they plan in advance they get shafted so (looking from the outside) there better off unloading there assets

They'll change the rules again in 2014.

Looks like Gary has taken this into account when making the offer to Peterborough but ain't it great that Hans has turned down their offer as wants to come back to Swindon & when you realise how close he lives to the Showground it shows how he enjoyed 2012.

Only club that he's ever wanted to ride for and best supporters in speedway. I presume that you're on a wind up because you can't be serious :D

Edited by Crump99

Only club that he's ever wanted to ride for and best supporters in speedway. I presume that you're on a wind up because you can't be serious :D

No wind up but it's well known how much Hans liked riding for Peterborough so just shows Swindon must be doing something right if he's turned them down to return to The Robins.

• Like 1