British Speedway Forum

Swindon 2013

Subtle tasteful and speedway dont go together!! Would you walk around Aldi/Lidl/Tesco/Asda in a Swindon Wulfsports jacket? sadly some do!! That Robin is bloody big and scary though. Hopefully some purple stuff will be available..original colour, like the French rugby team that play in pink.

I like the new gear meself. Hopefully wont keep changing design like these money-grabbing football clubs. Will be purchasing before Xmas at club-shop at The Abbey...good idea.

I've never, ever worn a replica football shirt either! Maybe its just me but I would like a choice of how to show my support and a nice subtle logo would be my preference. That being said I still really, really dislike that god awful 'Robin' logo. I even preferred Wally Mawdsleys Flying R Logo! :blink:

It was on the back of the adver yesterday BuzzCagney. Said that the deal is all but done.

ah thanks hyabb17. It was in the Adver- that would explain how I missed it. :wink:

Subtle tasteful and speedway dont go together!! Would you walk around Aldi/Lidl/Tesco/Asda in a Swindon Wulfsports jacket? sadly some do!! That Robin is bloody big and scary though. Hopefully some purple stuff will be available..original colour, like the French rugby team that play in pink.

I like the new gear meself. Hopefully wont keep changing design like these money-grabbing football clubs. Will be purchasing before Xmas at club-shop at The Abbey...good idea.

When I've been to Birmingham their supporters seem to have subtle and dare I even say classy merchandise.

When I've been to Birmingham their supporters seem to have subtle and dare I even say classy merchandise.

Don't let UK Martin hear you say that! :D

I can see you in pink Keef....very fetching.... :t:

bstraight away hes on a bargain average and will add a point to it!!

coombers...Kennett is always a middle order rider..six and a half to seven points per match. He's a good replacement for Steady. Firstly because he is younger, secondly because he rides Blunsdon well, thirdly because he is decent on away tracks, including the smaller bowls at Lakeside, Eastbourne, BelleVue and Wolverhampton and finally because he had a poor season last year and needs an arm 'around his shoulder'....Rosco has the proven ability to get the best out of most riders....Eddie will do the business next season if he signs for us.

• Like 1

Yeah I think the first bit will be confirmed tomorrow......by the person mentioned too in the 2nd bit....great signing well chuffed

Why are you raisin this point? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Spell checker for Christmas, me thinks!

Even in this great age of technology I doubt if there is a corrective device equipped enough to keep up with Starman.....;)

Edited by hagonshocker
  • Like 3

Lets hope so too so he can rub Coventry's noses in it like his new TM......;)

I think we know he is better than his average but why would we want a cheat back who put little or no effort in? Rubbing our noses in suggests we will be gutted he has left! ;)

If you sign him then enjoy watching his inability to cut back as he can only ride one line! :lol:

• Like 2

I think we know he is better than his average but why would we want a cheat back who put little or no effort in? Rubbing our noses in suggests we will be gutted he has left! ;)

If you sign him then enjoy watching his inability to cut back as he can only ride one line! :lol:

Who was the last rider to 'cut back' at Brandon? Martin Ashby against Ray Wilson in the British Final in 1975 wasn't it?

Eddie needs a track to race on not a gaters paradise.

Funny how he becomes a cheat again now you have discarded him.