British Speedway Forum

Swindon 2013

But then could use in form guests each week....

Doesn't that just show the stupidity of the rule though & I want to watch a regular team each meeting not teams with guests in all the time.

Pure madness.

EL clubs will not be allowed to declare a double up rider with a home PL raceday clash

How does it work then Gary as I really can't get my head round it??.

Agreed Shocks. This is Eddies big year. Like anyone, he needs a sense of security and an arm around his shoulder when things aren't going quite right. The stick he got on here from Coventry fans last season was terrible. Moreover, the stick he got from Coventry fans overlooking the pits at Brandon was even worse.

I presume no Swindon fans got on Scott's back in 2011 then? Unfortunately it happens at every track if a rider is not going well. . Don't know what to think really about Eddie going as he is so frustrating to watch and only seems to ride one line round Brandon, but I wish him good luck if it's true.

As long as the average fits, obviously. If a rider d/ups for another team that doesn't preclude him from taking guest bookings.

Ah! :D

If anyone wants to smile and brighten up their day - have a look at the clothing model on the club's online shop at http://www.swindonrobins.co/clubshop. Another talent uncovered :unsure:

Brilliant Steve0. Do not think the red hoodie suits the model and the last one could have had the title "Hello Sailor"

Edited by A ORLOV

If anyone wants to smile and brighten up their day - have a look at the clothing model on the club's online shop at http://www.swindonrobins.co/clubshop. Another talent uncovered :unsure:

We need another model but this one was available at short notice. The 't' shirts come in s,m,l,xl,xxl and the specially modelled beer belly size!!

• Like 3

Blimey! Looks like a Police 'Wanted' line up. :lol:

• Like 1

You should have seen the pictures where the same model was showing off the new cheer leaders outfits, it was decided that because children use the website they have to be applied for and will be delivered in a plain brown envelope.

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 1