British Speedway Forum

Swindon 2013

Did any Robins fans see Rosco at the lights switch-on in town(estimated crowd of 28000 there!)? Someone said there weren't any riders there, probably nearly all Jahmene fans.

Excellent article on history of Swindon in Speedway Star, and the excellent support received throughout their history.

Ginger should be a good signing, does it go with purple?. Total faith in Rosco/Patch for title defence next year. Would like to see Eddie in team.

Edited by beefy keefy

Did any Robins fans see Rosco at the lights switch-on in town(estimated crowd of 28000 there!)? Someone said there weren't any riders there, probably nearly all Jahmene fans.

Excellent article on history of Swindon in Speedway Star, and the excellent support received throughout their history.

Ginger should be a good signing, does it go with purple?. Total faith in Rosco/Patch for title defence next year. Would like to see Eddie in team.

does it have a piece in youre history were poole saved you from going out of business,messers ansell and stewkesbury early 90s no wonder why you lot seem to hate poole so much if was not for them you would have folded, oh dear saved by the enemy

Andy Warren (adver reporter) has tweeted more good news for the robins tomrw. Guessing that'll be Kennett signed.

I guess i will be in the minority on here, but i would welcome Kennett's signing if true. I remember him guesting for the Robins in 2007 as a teenager. He tried his heart out and scored a few points as well as falling a few times. The great Leigh Adams nursed him around for a victory i recall. Since then Eddie's career has stalled somewhat, and has been tainted with his 'escopades' in 2010.

Last year was a disappointment and he received plenty of stick on here from Bee's fans. However, i believe he needs to be under Rosco's wing and to be in an environment where he can thrive again. Eddie can ride Blunsdon really well, and the time is right for him to move to new club.

I see him as a good number 4 in the engine room of the side. He has the potential i reckon, to become a 7 point rider again.

• Like 2

Do agree with ER though on his thoughts...makes a change!...only joking ....he can fly round the Abbey and like PK gets a bit closefor comfort on that pits bend...all supposition i guess til we declare the side

And it keeps us strong for our trips to Brandon if Hans and Batch are retained also.... ;)

Btw it wont be news on EK tomorrow.....