British Speedway Forum

Swindon 2013

Kacper Gomolski has signed for swindon, confirmed by Andy warren on twitter. Good signing I think on a 3.9 ish average. With killer, Morris, Gomolski & Birks signed it leaves 22 points for 3 riders!

I've worked out we have 22.46 left, that could fit Hans, batch & magic. Not a bad top 5 that.

Edited by hyabb17

Kacper Gomolski has signed for swindon, confirmed by Andy warren on twitter. Good signing I think on a 3.9 ish average. With killer, Morris, Gomolski & Birks signed it leaves 22 points for 3 riders!

I've worke out we have 22.46 left, that could fit Hans, batch & magic. Not a bad top 5 that.

Stolen from under the Pirates noses....sweet.....

Were you buying purple clothing and some supersoft bog rolls for next season?

No, i have a stash hidden behind the old souvenir kiosk for emergencies keef.

I've worked out we have 22.46 left, that could fit Hans, batch & magic. Not a bad top 5 that.

If what you say is true, I make it 6.63 left - that is, if Gomolski was on a massive 3.99 average

That would leave enough for MJJ, how hilarious would that be (or not), Buczkowski would fit too and have heard rumours in the past about him - not that that means much.

Potentially weak at reserve though...

It is true...in tomrws adver, interview with rosco & Gomolski

The averages as as follows:

Killer - 6.98

Morris - 5.78

Gomolski - 3.9

Birks - 3.27 (Andy Warren confirmed that on twitter last week)

Totals - 19.93

I don't think we are weak at reserve, think Gomolski is an astute signing. Already rode most of the uk tracks!

Edited by hyabb17

Killer - 6.98

Morris - 5.78

Gomolski - 3.9

Totals - 19.93

I don't think we are weak at reserve, think Gomolski is an astute signing. Already rode most of the uk tracks!

OK thanks for that, thought young Ashley was a 3.00...

Kennett still fits though, not that I'm particularly keen,,,

Edited by yerropes

Killer - 6.98

Morris - 5.78

Gomolski - 3.9

Totals - 19.93

Agreed, saw him twice at the EOES a season or so back. Scored well on both occasions. He is an excellent prospect.

If we add Hans & Batch to the signed 4 so far we are left with 6.45, so looking likely Magic will be back.

So a team that resembles this:

1. Andersen

2. Morris

3. Kildermand

4. Janowski

5. Batchelor

6. Gomolski

7. Birks.

Happy days.....

1. Andersen

2. Morris

3. Kildermand

4. Janowski

5. Batchelor

6. Gomolski

7. Birks.

Happy days.....

Not for me & I can't believe after always having a strong senior reserve last season we've gone for a side with the make up we have & that is with Magic sure to have bad meetings & lots of pressure on Nick as well.

Not a patch on the Kings Lynn side but I have faith that Gary & Rosco have done a good job but I'm just not keen on 2 Poles.

Not for me & I can't believe after always having a strong senior reserve last season we've gone for a side with the make up we have & that is with Magic sure to have bad meetings & lots of pressure on Nick as well.

Not a patch on the Kings Lynn side but I have faith that Gary & Rosco have done a good job but I'm just not keen on 2 Poles.

Magic not confirmed yet so you may yet get your wish. I just hope our reserves are up to the job because it looks like they will be there for the season :unsure:

So, 4 of the 7 (potentially) from the team that won the League are not a patch on a team that's never started a meeting?

If we add Hans & Batch to the signed 4 so far we are left with 6.45, so looking likely Magic will be back.

As he's not confirmed then here's our list of assets, you can see who we're not using so why stop at 3 http://www.peterboroughpanthers.co/otherassets.php

1. Andersen

2. Morris

3. Kildermand

4. Janowski

5. Batchelor

6. Gomolski

7. Birks.

Happy days.....

Instead of janowski ... Fisher? Kennett? Probably the latter as I'm sure rosco would think he can get the best out of him and turn him back into a 7.5-pointer ... Especially if coupled with more regular appearances in the PL to bolster confidence and match fitness ...

So, 4 of the 7 (potentially) from the team that won the League are not a patch on a team that's never started a meeting?

There will be no rider from reserve to replace a mis-firing rider in the top 5 & that is proven not to be a good decision in nearly every occasion in the past.

Magic not confirmed yet so you may yet get your wish. I just hope our reserves are up to the job because it looks like they will be there for the season :unsure:

I hope if Magic's back he finally shows his talent on a consistent basis but have absoloutle zero faith in him doing that I'm afraid.

To weak at reserve.

• Like 1

Gomolski should do a Lampart & be good at home; most Poles like the Abbey........ but crap away!

Birks is the worry for me - a 5.5 point PL second-string, it must be a year too early for him? Surely, if we sign Kennett ot Janowski we could've got someone better than Birks with the points left over?

Gomolski should do a Lampart & be good at home; most Poles like the Abbey........ but crap away!

Birks is the worry for me - a 5.5 point PL second-string, it must be a year too early for him? Surely, if we sign Kennett ot Janowski we could've got someone better than Birks with the points left over?

Just hope the lad isn't destroyed by being a convenience signing like what's happened to the likes of Stojanowski, Piper, Hauzinger & Sedgeman to name a few.

• Like 1