THe more you look at thiose reserves the more likely:

Andersen

Morris

Janowski

Doyle

Kildemand

Zengota

Birks

trouble is i am sure we are waiting for the green light from Peterborough regarding Hans & Troy signing again, so the team above will not happen.

Hans........8.18

Nick..........5.78

Killer.........6.98

Troy..........7.94

Birks..........3.00

31.88 leaving 10.62 for the final 2 places.......

let the guessing commence :D

Edited by dump that clutch

If that happens then its fair to say GB will be struggling to make the race off!

Probably the reason Simon Stead and Swindon have parted company, after so many years, could be the abuse and disgust shown by SOME of their supporters when he was going through a bad period.

Going to Lynn, he knows he'll be appreciated and the supporters won't be calling for his head when things don't go right.

As for being in the GB team, he achieved the status before, what stopping him doing it again.....

Probably the reason Simon Stead and Swindon have parted company, after so many years, could be the abuse and disgust shown by SOME of their supporters when he was going through a bad period.

Going to Lynn, he knows he'll be appreciated and the supporters won't be calling for his head when things don't go right.

As for being in the GB team, he achieved the status before, what stopping him doing it again.....

this sounds familiar coming from a KL fan/s...... Janowski ???

• Like 1

No the reason Swindon have let him go is because he isnt up to the job on the away circuits.

• Like 1

Hes been let go as hes dropped 2 points off his average in 2 seasons and averaged 4.23 away from home last season. And there you have the reasons why he will never ride for GB again.

You will not meet a nicer bloke than Steady and your fans will warm to him. But for me its all about results on the track and not how someone gets on with the fans.

• Like 1

Going by our Blunsdon visits over the last two seasons I expect Stead and our other double uppers will be riding elsewhere when we visit Swindon :D:rolleyes: I think Birks will do well, I would have been happy having him at Lynn. He's a young man with excellent kit and good professionalism to go with his undoubted talent, and well done to the Robins for putting their faith in an up and coming Brit.

• Like 1

Couldn't agree more thecoombdog

I will get slated by the Stead lovers no doubt and it does seem like I dislike him. But honestly nothing is further from the truth. I was glad he proved me wrong and stepped up to the plate in the play offs and I said all season it would mean more winning the league with him in the team. But facts are facts and nothing can disguise the fact he managed to drop another point off his already "false" average in 2012.

I actually think a move away will do him good. He gets an easy ride at Swindon because most fans forgive him for anything. Going to another club where he needs to prove himself again could work out well for him. Good luck to him I say.

• Like 2

I reckon team for 2013

Hans Andersen

Nick Morris

Peter Kildemand

Jason Doyle

Troy Batchelor

Dakota North

Ashley Birks

Let the title defence begin

Not a bad side. If Hans and Troy both want to ride for you, then just go to a tribunal with Peterborough - you know it makes sense. There is a precedent you know!! :P