British Speedway Forum

Swindon 2013

As I have previously pointed out, there is not a supply of competant British riders who can step in to fill the gaps that this new ruling will leave.

This move will only serve to further dilute the talent on show in the Elite League.

Not a supply of "Competent British riders"?

There are plenty in the PL & riders other nationalities who can double up & former EL riders who can come back on achieved averages!

Really & truly the new rule only stops the richer clubs benefitting from prima donna ringers! Let them introduce them but on a fair average!

With the new Pole being ruled out how about this for a team -

Hans

Batch

Killer

Morris

Klindt

Dak

Leaves about 4.50 for the last reserve. Same top 3 as last season with 2 second strings who will surely up their averages next year. Good strength in depth again.

That's a decent 6 there thecoomdog....would you get Lampart back as the 7th rider??? Surely worth a consideration now.

New rider announced tomrw, I asked Andy warren on twitter weather the signing tomrw was part of last season or seasons previous. Said no....wonder who that will be.

Edited by hyabb17

That's a decent 6 there thecoomdog....would you get Lampart back as the 7th rider??? Surely worth a consideration now.

New rider announced tomrw, I asked Andy warren on twitter weather the signing tomrw was part of last season or seasons previous. Said no....wonder who that will be.

Its not Klindt

Hans

Batch

Killer

Morris

Klindt

Dak

Leaves about 4.50 for the last reserve. Same top 3 as last season with 2 second strings who will surely up their averages next year. Good strength in depth again.

Think you can forget Klindt.

Hans

Batch

Killer

Morris

Klindt

Dak

Not a bad shout thecoomdog. I wou;ld try to ensure Janowski is in there somewhere though. I appreciate that would weaken the lower end, but what about 'blooding' Ashley Birks? He could partner the fast improving Dakota North, who looked very decent at Birmingham in Robins colours.

With a formidable top 5, in riding order it would look like this:

1. Andersen

2. Morris

3. Kildermand

4. Janowski

5. Batchelor

6. Binks

7. North.

Chmpions....