3. Janowski

4. Morris

5. Kildermand

6. Zengota

7. Musielak

3 Poles??? Hellfire no!

• Like 2

3 Poles??? Hellfire no!

I recognise the possible issue with the Poles, but Maciej and Greg seem to be the more reliable versions....failing using them, Bomber or Schlein to replace Maciej and someone like Dakota North to replace Greg. Just fits...

Sad to see Simon leave the club, however his efforts in the final 3 meetings will go down in Robins Folklore, think he'll be at Belle vue & Sheffield which commuting wise is ideal for him, best wishes for the future. :t:

• Like 1

Which hopefully indicates that we will have our captain back and that the Panthers will field Kenneth Bjerre and Batchelor in their side.

Only if Sundstrom is released, he's already signed but finds himself in the 'top 20'.

Graham Drury did say at the meet the supporters night on Thursday, that due to the changes to the rules at the recent AGM, one club had already announced the signing of a rider that they wouldn't be able to use and comply with the new regulations.

My money is on that rider being Sundsttom at Peterborough, particularly as they seem set to name Bjerre and either Andersen or, more likely, Batchelor.

Any two from those three, are all on the top twenty / category A riders group, meaning no place for Sundstrom.

Looks like Batch not too happy with someone according to twitter - I ain't repeating it! Maybe he's been told he's on his way too?

That was quite some typo there from Batch! He should sign up to Google Chrome, it highlights spelling mistakes. I'm sure that should have said thanks mate, your a chum. :P Or something.
  • Like 1

Which hopefully indicates that we will have our captain back and that the Panthers will field Kenneth Bjerre and Batchelor in their side.

Only if Sundstrom is released, he's already signed but finds himself in the 'top 20'.

Graham Drury did say at the meet the supporters night on Thursday, that due to the changes to the rules at the recent AGM, one club had already announced the signing of a rider that they wouldn't be able to use and comply with the new regulations.

My money is on that rider being Sundsttom at Peterborough, particularly as they seem set to name Bjerre and either Andersen or, more likely, Batchelor.

Any two from those three, are all on the top twenty / category A riders group, meaning no place for Sundstrom.

Stupid post of the day goes too....

Linus was first rider signed for a reason. Never in a million years would they drop him to accommodate the incredible sulk

• Like 2

if drury said it was raining outside i'd have to go out and check ,
  • Like 6

Must say, I have enjoyed seing Batch at Swindon this year, he has grown up a lot and enjoyed the backing of the fans, I went to the match at Coventry and he made it clear that he was very pleased to see his Robins fans on the pits bend, will be sorry to see him move on, (if that is the case).