British Speedway Forum

Swindon 2013

Morris is a cracking signing with 1 eye to the future. Good move and dissapointed to isn't now coming to Poole.

Maybe it's time to get your ears checked the amount of crap info you hear .

Edited by orion

I have a hunch that we may be saying goodbye to Batch. His no show at the forum with the incredible excuse of 'I overslept' indicates to me he is moving on. That would be a shame, but i hope that we recruit Hans for another season.

That could leave this side:

1. Hans Andersen

2. Nicolai Klindt

3. Maciej Janowski :o

5. Peter Kildermand

6. Simon Stead

7. Tobias Musielak.

Nicky the Kid Morra,another superb signing for the Excalibur Communications Swindon Robins. Klindt would make a verygood reserve or second-string.

Edited by beefy keefy

I think it was a mistake for him to go back to Wolves - he should have stayed with us! Very surprised Wolves can't fit him in as he is a steal on his average. He is a solid second string so I'd be surprised if he started off at reserve for anyone on a 5.68 average.

Strange scenario, but we'd be under the points limit by a point by signing Klindt along with the other likely candidates.. We need to strengthen up and Nicolai needs a new challenge IMO.

Edited by superguest

I have a hunch that we may be saying goodbye to Batch. His no show at the forum with the incredible excuse of 'I overslept' indicates to me he is moving on. That would be a shame, but i hope that we recruit Hans for another season.

1. Hans Andersen

2. Nicolai Klindt

5. Peter Kildermand

6. Simon Stead

7. Tobias Musielak.

Except we've signed Morris :wink: that'll be the missing #4

Edited by Steve0

1. Hans Andersen

2. Nicolai Klindt

5. Peter Kildermand

6. Simon Stead

7. Tobias Musielak.

Oops!...I meant Klindt at six and Nick at two!

Thanks I love you too, and for the rest of your post I don't have a clue what you are on about...

Fancy a pastie?

Ah, love is in the air!! :rofl:

1. Hans Andersen

2. Nicolai Klindt

5. Peter Kildermand

6. Simon Stead

7. Tobias Musielak.

Don't dislike that team at all ER (with Nick at 2 and Klindt at 6), bearing in mind we have to shed a few points this year..would like to keep Troy in there somehow though..

It has been quite a week for the 2012 Elite League Champions, first Killer signs on, swiftly followed by the Excalibur sponsorship which presumably helped in today's signing of young Morris...

Have heard that supermarkets down 'Blue Rinse' way have exhausted grape supplies within a few minutes of opening for some weeks now

Never Mind :t:

• Like 2

Don't dislike that team at all ER (with Nick at 2 and Klindt at 6), bearing in mind we have to shed a few points this year..would like to keep Troy in there somehow though..

It has been quite a week for the 2012 Elite League Champions, first Killer signs on, swiftly followed by the Excalibur sponsorship which presumably helped in today's signing of young Morris...

Have heard that supermarkets down 'Blue Rinse' way have exhausted grape supplies within a few minutes of opening for some weeks now

Never Mind :t:

like you lot then when falcons pipped you to 2000 premier league

I think it was a mistake for him to go back to Wolves - he should have stayed with us! Very surprised Wolves can't fit him in as he is a steal on his average. He is a solid second string so I'd be surprised if he started off at reserve for anyone on a 5.68 average.

Unfortunately Nic never got going for Wolves this season, and his injury didnt help his confidence when he came back.

On his average he would be above other 5 pointers that Wolves appear to want imho.

I wish him luck and hope he comes back to Wolves a stronger rider in the near future.

There are some good teams mentioned on here but also some absolutely gash ones! Harris? Stead? No thanks. We have the chance to field a 1-7 full of improvement. Those 2 are going backwards every year. Would take Zengi, Magic or Klindt over Stead. Hans or Batch over Bomber. Although Batch is probably public enemy number 1 again after missing a pit crew event so cant imagine anyone wants him back now!

• Like 1

There are some good teams mentioned on here but also some absolutely gash ones! Harris? Stead? No thanks. We have the chance to field a 1-7 full of improvement. Those 2 are going backwards every year. Would take Zengi, Magic or Klindt over Stead. Hans or Batch over Bomber. Although Batch is probably public enemy number 1 again after missing a pit crew event so cant imagine anyone wants him back now!

I thought you had gorgiven Stead for his sins after his play-off performances Coombers? It does appear that he has Ashley Holloway working on his machinery now, so surely he is worth perservering with?

Personally Batch's non appearance was quite frankly appalling. And indicates the last we will see of him. Maciej would be a good replacement for him,as long as we signed someone like Klindt or indeed Gregorz Zengota, both who can easily put a point on their average.

1. Hans Andersen

2. Nicolai Klindt

3. Maciej Janowski

5. Peter Kildermand

6. Simon Stead

7. Tobias Musielak.

That's a solid asset-based crowd pleaser BUT IT'S NOT A TITLE WINNING SIDE!

Kildemand must be third heat-leader behind two of Andersen/Harris/Schlein or even Batch.

I thought you had gorgiven Stead for his sins after his play-off performances Coombers? It does appear that he has Ashley Holloway working on his machinery now, so surely he is worth perservering with?

Personally Batch's non appearance was quite frankly appalling. And indicates the last we will see of him. Maciej would be a good replacement for him,as long as we signed someone like Klindt or indeed Gregorz Zengota, both who can easily put a point on their average.

Pretty sure Ash Holloway has done his engines for years. I could be wrong tho and im sure someone will be quick to correct me if I am! He was good for 3 matches at the end of the year but the fact is he has been in decline for 2 years and still cant ride most away tracks.

Zagar is the rider I would like to see most but its not going to happen. So what if Batch missed a fans forum. 95% of the average crowd dont go to these things and prob dont care about whether riders attend or not.