British Speedway Forum

Swindon 2013

Of course it's speculation which, until the BSPA or either of the clubs concerned tell us something, is what most of this thread is. We can't see why Batch's signing is being held up, I'm putting forward an idea.

Some keep insisting this is a straightforward signing using some rule nobody's used before but the fact that, after six days, the loan has yet to be sanctioned suggests it isn't quite as straightforward as some imagine.

Who says it hasn't been sanctioned!!

• Like 1

Who says it hasn't been sanctioned!!

https://twitter.com/AndyWarren_/status/308634403519741952

This, two days ago. I'd have thought we'd have heard if it had, from one team or the other. Or we can speculate that it has been sanctioned but they're keeping everything quiet.

As it has been announced on the bspa site i would have thought it had already been sanctioned.

That's a massive assumption! ;)

https://twitter.com/...634403519741952

This, two days ago. I'd have thought we'd have heard if it had, from one team or the other. Or we can speculate that it has been sanctioned but they're keeping everything quiet.

Like the BSPA always put up all the stuff thats gone on behind closed doors.

Massive assumption either way.

The twitter link you put up - Who is Andy Warren? A sports reporter who says in his own credits "all views are my own".

Just another opinion.

Edited by stevebrum
  • Like 1

As it has been announced on the bspa site i would have thought it had already been sanctioned.

It hasn't been announced on the BSPA site though, if you read it. It says "SWINDON have announced a deal has been completed with Troy Batchelor", which, though similar, isn't quite the same as saying he's definitely in the side.

Silly buggers all round if you ask me - which nobody did.

• Like 1

It hasn't been announced on the BSPA site though, if you read it. It says "SWINDON have announced a deal has been completed with Troy Batchelor", which, though similar, isn't quite the same as saying he's definitely in the side.

Oh balls I missed out on "The Year That Ended in 12" - got any copies left????? :lol:

• Like 1

its under team announcements if your saying that's not official then has any team been sanctioned.

Any updates on today's P&P? Rosco's already posted on Facebook that its p*****g down in Swindon, as it seems to be across most of the South??!!

SWINDON'S riders won't be taking to the track at the Abbey Stadium today - but the media session goes ahead as planned.

Poor weather has forced the Excalibur Communications Robins to pull the plug on a team practice and therefore the stadium WON'T be open to the public.

Swindon Speedway can confirm, however, that all the team and management will be available to meet the media and sponsors as originally planned at 2pm.

The club would like to apologise to supporters for any inconvenience and look forward to welcoming you all for our mouthwatering opening meeting, the Bob Kilby Memorial, next Thursday, March 14.

its under team announcements if your saying that's not official then has any team been sanctioned.

Probably behind closed doors but not officially until you see version 1 of this for 2013 http://www.speedwayg...arations12.html

Edited by Crump99