British Speedway Forum

Swindon 2013

Grow up will you as anyone with any sense would not buy riders in the current climate & has nothing to do with Gary throwing a hissy fit in your well put adult words.

Gary has brought riders thou in the current climate .

Grow up will you as anyone with any sense would not buy riders in the current climate & has nothing to do with Gary throwing a hissy fit in your well put adult words.

I'm inclined to agree but I think it a little unfair to indirectly imply that Patchett and Rossiter have no sense because they purchased Morris! ;)

Am waiting to see the Sky schedule as none of the matches reported to be on it now seem to be happening. As you say March 25 at Lakeside is not in the fixtures and April 4 had Swindon-KL where we are now racing against Lakeside.

Brum v Coventry is only one that hasnt changed so maybe they decided only to televise one that week.

I wonder if Swindon could tempt Joonas Kylmakorpi back to Britain?

He would make an excellent second heatleader IMO.

Where did you get all that from?

http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/sport/speedway/panthers-are-after-answers-over-andersen-ruling-1-4725183

Credit to the Peterborough promotion for actually being transparent with what has gone on.

http://www.peterboro...uling-1-4725183

Credit to the Peterborough promotion for actually being transparent with what has gone on.

Not a bad shout, although would prefer Batch. Jonas is excellent at Blunsdon however, and obviously good around the tight tracks too.

Ok so if Hans had accepted Peterborough's offer then presumably Bjerre would have been available on loan,although when Swindon asked for permission to speak to him,Peterborough refused,they knew all along that Bjerre would be in the team,they were just using Bjerre's injury to get a full transfer and now because the rider has had a few words to say in the press that Peterborough don't take kindly to,they still want a full transfer because they feel it's unlikely he will ever rider for them again.

Professional outfit who deal properly with the issues within the rules and guidelines without shooting their mouth off in the press and elsewhere every 5 minutes (working title to the intelligencia "playing silly buggers")

Ok so if Hans had accepted Peterborough's offer then presumably Bjerre would have been available on loan,although when Swindon asked for permission to speak to him,Peterborough refused,they knew all along that Bjerre would be in the team,they were just using Bjerre's injury to get a full transfer and now because the rider has had a few words to say in the press that Peterborough don't take kindly to,they still want a full transfer because they feel it's unlikely he will ever rider for them again.

That's a rather big assumption.

• Like 1

Gary has brought riders thou in the current climate .

He has only brought Nick as all the others were part of swap deals that I can remember & guess the finances are difficult.

Yes I agree Swindon might think because Hans & Troy want to ride here we might be taking advantage of the situation.

I just wish it would get sorted.