British Speedway Forum

Sheffield 2013

Forget Wells , heard what they have offered him today and even though I am not a fan of his its an insult ... god knows how they are going to get someone worth the title of second heat leader if they are making others the same offer ???

I thought it was the same deal that he had last year. If it was good enough then why isn't good enough now?Plus like many others have said 'it was down to him to get the points to make it pay.' Also it isn't very professional nor even polite to go about letting on what potential employers are offering him whilst negotiations are ongoing. It sounds like he doesn't want to ride for Sheffield this year, but if there's only Sheffield that can accomodate him, he's going to earn more from them than not riding in the Premier league at all! There are still a few others out there who could fill this last berth, but if these stories are true lets hope they're desperate for money!!!

So.... That'll be a great chance for all those slagging Richard Hall off on here.... to do it to his face! :shock:

You mean go over and tap him on the shoulder and say.

" Richard you performances away from Sheffield are crap."

Dave Hoggart said in the Sheffield Star.

Said co-promoter David Hoggart: “We’re pleased to have Richard back. He is a crowd favourite and will certainly add to the excitement levels at home.

“Richard knows he has to up his game on away circuits and that’s his main target. He’s certainly spectacular to watch and that’s what we want from the team this time around.”

Looks like the Promotion have already told him what I wanted or could have to say about him.

Edited by spin king

You mean go over and tap him on the shoulder and say.

" Richard you performances away from Sheffield are crap."

Dave Hoggart said in the Sheffield Star.

Said co-promoter David Hoggart: “We’re pleased to have Richard back. He is a crowd favourite and will certainly add to the excitement levels at home.

“Richard knows he has to up his game on away circuits and that’s his main target. He’s certainly spectacular to watch and that’s what we want from the team this time around.”

Looks like the Promotion have already told him what I wanted or could have to say about him.

Hoggwarts statement is dejavu from last year ain't it?? :)
  • Like 2

I'm hearing that a "take it or leave it" offer is now firmly on the table for Wells. If he has now accepted by early next week then its all over. And guess who is lined up to fill the last slot........... Chris Schramm.

Oh dear.

*not accepted

This can't be true why would you sign a less than 5 point average rider when you have 7.99 to play with??????? madness :blink:

Weve also got the PLRC again and the GB V AUSSIE test match.Good news.

Did they say what dates these are on?. Also was there any definate announcement of race day. I am sure that it will soon be time for draft fixtures to be done, and will therefore need to be decided.

Nedermark??

Haven't we been here before? Nedermark is based on the continent so would cost more due to flights, machinery etc. If 7.99 is the amount why not go for someone with or near that average if they're going to have to pay the money?

Wells will come, he's a bit short on what's available to him as well as the money on offer!

Haven't we been here before? Nedermark is based on the continent so would cost more due to flights, machinery etc. If 7.99 is the amount why not go for someone with or near that average if they're going to have to pay the money?

Wells will come, he's a bit short on what's available to him as well as the money on offer!

Sure I have read that Nedermark was based in Darlington last season, maybe Abbot or Tsunami could either conform this one way or another.

He could be option finished the season like a steam train.

Sure I have read that Nedermark was based in Darlington last season, maybe Abbot or Tsunami could either conform this one way or another.

He could be option finished the season like a steam train.

Ned was certainly based in Darlington last season.