British Speedway Forum

Plymouth 2013

Yeh it's a long way to walk during the meeting if you got to go :mad:

You should see the back straight toilets at Swindon...everyone is too scared to use them...people have been known to use them and then go missing and never seen again...count yourself lucky to have some which are user friendly!!

• Like 1

blimey RobinH88 I will have a pint of what you are drinking!!!!!!!!!!

I have to say there is one reason for missing Bowden. Whenever I went down to SBA or saw some of my mates from down there, there was always some unbelievable story (mostly negative but often hilarious) about him.

Having a steady, reliable and scandal free promotion at Plymouth won't be the same.

I have to say there is one reason for missing Bowden. Whenever I went down to SBA or saw some of my mates from down there, there was always some unbelievable story (mostly negative but often hilarious) about him.

Having a steady, reliable and scandal free promotion at Plymouth won't be the same.

I'll miss his blue jacket. It certainly brightened up the centre green.

• Like 1

Learn from previous years, and visiting teams to SBA

Matches are won by able scoring reserves,both home and away

Do not overpay for NO1 at the expense of reserves.

Also Glanz is a link to the past and has not improved.

Lloyalty should not cloud decisons re bringiing in able scoring reserves

Lets say thanks to Mr Bowden for getting speedway back to Plymouth. However, lets move on and wish the new owners all the best for 2013. Also lets hope the Plymouth fans will return in numbers and the Devils have a great team for the coming season.

Just put it this way, be there early for the first meeting next year, i have a feeling there will be big support for the Devils next year.

Nick Morris is rumoured to be signing for a premier league team in order to double up with Swindon next season. He woud i hear, prefer a southern team. Just wondering if you guys have heard anything in relation to the Devils team building plans?

Nick Morris is rumoured to be signing for a premier league team in order to double up with Swindon next season. He woud i hear, prefer a southern team. Just wondering if you guys have heard anything in relation to the Devils team building plans?

It does say in the Plymouth Sunday Independent that, supporters will be keen to see the new promoters take over officially so they start putting together a team for the 2013 season.

Any talk about riders ia premature at the moment as the consortium have still to complete the formalities of securing a licence to promote at the St Boniface Arena.

Until then consortium representatives are not allowed to make any approaches to riders.

So we will just have to wait until then before we hear anything about what riders the club will be looking at.

Well then it's Somerset or Plymouth if rumours are to be true. I'm with Lewy, this one has Somerset written all over it but like him I'd love to be wrong!