British Speedway Forum

Nicki Pedersen's Ill Thought Comments On Tv Towards Aj

BIG APOLOGY FROM NICKI ON ALL 'CHARGES'

Not seen this anywhere else yet but a translated version of http://www.aktuellsp...-om-urs-kt.html

The three-time world champion Nicki Pedersen, apologizes for his reaction after the judge's decision to exclude him from the race fifth heats, after the incident with Andreas Jonsson in Målilla. In a statement issued by Pedersen and his team says Nicki, among other things, that as a permanent driver in the Cup series since 2001, he is aware of the rules of the game and says he apologizes for his actions afterwards, that may have offended among viewers and child.

The communication from the team writes overpriced That Nicki is a driver with a huge winning instinct and he always runs with great passion for the sport. Pedersen is currently third overall in the World Cup table and struggling to find a new medal. With this in mind, the emotions run away when a driver is aware that they are sentenced improperly.

The team writes overpriced That the World Series is live and many drivers thwart get a camera or microphone in front of Them as soon as They took off his helmet after a fight. In other sports, the media is not the chance to do so and the athletes have time to evaluate a situation before they are interviewed, they say, and continues: and Continues:

As a dad, Nicki is overpriced very conscious of his role for the youngest viewers and he is always willing to sign autographs and set up on the image.

Edited by manchesterpaul

BIG APOLOGY FROM NICKI ON ALL 'CHARGES'

Not seen this anywhere else yet but a translated version of http://www.aktuellsp...-om-urs-kt.html

The three-time world champion Nicki Pedersen, apologizes for his reaction after the judge's decision to exclude him from the race fifth heats, after the incident with Andreas Jonsson in Målilla. In a statement issued by Pedersen and his team says Nicki, among other things, that as a permanent driver in the Cup series since 2001, he is aware of the rules of the game and says he apologizes for his actions afterwards, that may have offended among viewers and child.

The communication from the team writes overpriced That Nicki is a driver with a huge winning instinct and he always runs with great passion for the sport. Pedersen is currently third overall in the World Cup table and struggling to find a new medal. With this in mind, the emotions run away when a driver is aware that they are sentenced improperly.

The team writes overpriced That the World Series is live and many drivers thwart get a camera or microphone in front of Them as soon as They took off his helmet after a fight. In other sports, the media is not the chance to do so and the athletes have time to evaluate a situation before they are interviewed, they say, and continues: and Continues:

As a dad, Nicki is overpriced very conscious of his role for the youngest viewers and he is always willing to sign autographs and set up on the image.

On speedway GP website Friday as post 77 above linked.

• Like 1

On speedway GP website Friday as post 77 above linked.

Oooops lol. Before i posted i did scroll back a couple of pages and must have whizzed by the small post you refer to. In my defence i had two tv's and two computers going whilst watching a live NFL match, NFL Red Zone and also Nascar lol.

Well we can't he missed the post! lol

Lol Lol.

Hey i was doing enough to qualify as multi-tasking but just don't ask me any questions as to who won what. It did slightly fry my brain as over the next two days i frequently found myself at the bottom of the stairs wandering if i was about to go up to get something or if i had just come down!

Oooops lol. Before i posted i did scroll back a couple of pages and must have whizzed by the small post you refer to. In my defence i had two tv's and two computers going whilst watching a live NFL match, NFL Red Zone and also Nascar lol.

Easy to multi task if you are a woman. Men just don't have the necessary brain power. :lol: