British Speedway Forum

Scunthorpe V Rye House (pl) - Friday, September 7th (note Earlier Than Usual Start Of **7pm**) - Prices Slashed £10 For 30 Races!

Gutted i'm not going now. Robbo in a Rye House race jacket again is something not to be missed. Damn work.

More tempted than I was now Robbo is riding. Would like to see Stefan Nielsen given a go at reserve if Jason Garrity is unfit to ride.

Still think we'll be well beaten, but what the hell!!

Edited by Shadders

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the updates site? If so, could you please either leave a message here or send me an email or pm.

Thanks

Tom Young is next best NL rider around Scunny,

deserves a go to

If we were in contention for a trophy perhaps. With Ben Morley already programmed to race in the second half it makes economic sense.

Edited by Shadders

Great nights entertainment...superb value for a tenna :D . Michael Palm Toft was in fantastic form, well done to him, he'll prove a great asset to Scunny in the coming seasons. Robson was the pick of Rockets, a string of 2nd places, perhaps deserved more for his efforts. Overall, a good meeting despite the comfortable ease in Scunthorpes victory.

30 heats, saved the best one til last...for those that stayed behind, the NL match was something of a cracker...one of the best heat 15s seen for a while. Well done both teams....Hindsights a wonderful thing, had the Rockets used the impressive James Sargeant in the PL meeting perhaps the scoreline would've been a weenie bit closer.

Only thing you forgot to Mention there Albert i thought Bunyan was class in the latter stages of the meeting when he got dialled in some of his round the boards racing was incredible and worth the enterance fee alone.

How MPT stayed on in heat 15 is beyond me i bet he went straight to his caravan for a new pair of underwear.

Yet again another feast of excellent racing last night at the EWR. 2 meetings and 2 wins for Scunny ( Saints did drop 1pt ) For me it was the NL meeting that had the most exciting racing. these youngsters really do give it their all! It always looked like being a cracker with a couple of good ex Saints riders in the Rye team. Heat 15 was one of the best races this year with all 4 riders going at it like their lives depended on it. Well done to both teams...and all british youngsters too! great entertainment!