British Speedway Forum

On the Wolves fixtures we are listed as racing in a 4 Team Tournament at Leicester next Saturday and tonight I noticed it is on the Coventry fixtures as well.

Anyone know anything about this?

What clubs riding?

What is it for?

Which riders eligible?

Anyone know anything? Not been advertised at all.

On the Wolves fixtures we are listed as racing in a 4 Team Tournament at Leicester next Saturday and tonight I noticed it is on the Coventry fixtures as well.

Anyone know anything about this?

What clubs riding?

What is it for?

Which riders eligible?

Anyone know anything? Not been advertised at all.

Its leicester,coventry, wolves and birmingham.

Usually its your reserves/lowest average riders.

Edited by mdmc82

Assuming it gets the go ahead as not on the BSPA fixture list yet, my complete guess at the line-ups are

Leicester

1. EL Heat-leader???

2. Kauko Nieminen

3. Lasse Bjerre

4. Magnus Karlsson

Coventry

1. Edward Kennett

2. Kenni Larsen

3. Leigh Lanham

4. Josef Franc

Birmingham

1 Joe Screen

2. Danny King

3. Martin Smolinski

4. Nicolas Covatti

Wolves

1. Nicolai Klindt

2. Ty Proctor

3. Ricky Wells

4. Jacob Thorsell or Pontus Aspgren

Edited by Brummie Kev

It was being promoted at Leicester last night & the announcer said B-ham team was Barker, King, Auty & Covatti - didn't confirm others though.

Ok Barker not there but i with King, Auty and Covatti and who ever is the fourth member should be a great meeting!

We need to give Covatti all the racing time he can get ready for next year! He will be one hell of an asset!

It was being promoted at Leicester last night & the announcer said B-ham team was Barker, King, Auty & Covatti - didn't confirm others though.

Don't think it'll get many new followers by announcing it to fans already in attendance. Just thought that they could have promoted this longer than 7 days before it was scheduled.

Have you considered that this was an hastily arranged meeting to fill a blank weekend for Leicester.

No, I thought it would have been on their fixture list before the league matches.

Have you ever thought that it would have been possible to have forecasted a free week and the promotion could have arranged a provisional meeting?

• Like 1

Teams mainly announced now :

Leicester - Magnus Karlsson, Lasse Bjerre, Jan Graversen, Linus Eklov

Wolverhampton - Nicolai Klint, Ty Proctor, Pontus Aspergren, Jacob Thorssell

Birmingham - Danny King, Josh Auty, Nicoli Covatti, Chris Mills

Coventry - Michael Szczepaniak, Max Fricke, TBA, TBA

No, I thought it would have been on their fixture list before the league matches.

Have you ever thought that it would have been possible to have forecasted a free week and the promotion could have arranged a provisional meeting?

This weekend would hopefully have been the KO Cup semi final but unfortunatley we were knocked out just over two weeks ago - hence the free date!!!