British Speedway Forum

Panthers 2013 Thread

There isn't enough racing for young riders to stay sharp on the Elite league so I think Dak will look for a premier lge spot also as the season develops.

Thats very unlikely, Panthers have built a team with no d/up riders for a reason. He also has the SGP qualifiers, as well as Poland. With no prem lge, he will be nice and fresh for the play offs :party:

Indeed but it just balances it up with you stirring your big wooden spoon as per usual from your perceived anti-Panthers position. That's unless your post is based on some fact's you'd like to share?

Always has been the way to go if possible and full credit to them for making it happen in 2013, hopefully it pays dividends.

I am certainly not anti panthers, some of my best friends are panthers fans,but I do disagree with their position on this issue

Thats very unlikely, Panthers have built a team with no d/up riders for a reason. He also has the SGP qualifiers, as well as Poland. With no prem lge, he will be nice and fresh for the play offs :party:

Lots of teams have names riders full time in the past & then realised that they simply don't have enough meetings & their form suffers & then decide to let them double up & it then picks up.

Swindon did it with Nick Morris last season & it certainly helped Nick so I hope Peterborough will allow Dakota the same if that happens.

Lots of teams have names riders full time in the past & then realised that they simply don't have enough meetings & their form suffers & then decide to let them double up & it then picks up.

Swindon did it with Nick Morris last season & it certainly helped Nick so I hope Peterborough will allow Dakota the same if that happens.

Im sure Dak and P'boro will do whats best for his form. Did Nick ride in Poland last year ?

pleased with the final 7, steady without looking spectacular only concern for me is larsen but those who have watched him far more than me, think he'll soon get to grips with the showground

panthers should do alright on the road while hougaards at reserve, could struggle away if nobby drops to reserve but then again thats probaly offset because they'll be stronger at home

Edited by hans fan

Looks a tidy team, the one question mark is Bjerre though. Coming back from a nasty broken leg whilst going through a very poor spell last season as well as always going missing in the play offs... I reckon he is a huge risk.

This team looks better equipped for away points than the last couple of years if perhaps a little more vulnerable at home. Hougaard should be a bargain and I think North has lots to offer and while I understand why Pinny says Bjerre is a bit of a risk I think he will probably prove to be a bargain and get back to something like his pre 2012 form.

Hougaard, North, Larsen and Fish should all increase their average, Linus and Kenny will be solid and Norbert could improve as he did last year. This team will win points away from home, and should be hard to beat at home again. Looking foward to the new season....

Looks a decent team but i still believe Fisher should be using his last EL average and not his converted PL average just because he didn't ride in the EL last season.

He could have been fitted in using either average.

Edited by bigcatdiary