British Speedway Forum

Panthers 2013 Thread

I Guess people are more highly strung on your forum .

He's here all week folks :wink:

No chance of any "Fender Stratocasters are better than Gibson Les Paul's", "oh no they're not you whally" "oh yes they are, you string twanger" etc etc, banter then??? How nice. :t:

It is nice. I've seen people get very antsy when discussing if rosewood or maple fretboards affect tone, there could be a war over it.

He's here all week folks :wink:

:lol: It is nice. I've seen people get very antsy when discussing if rosewood or maple fretboards affect tone, there could be a war over it.

Is that well known German speedway rider Rick Enbacker on the guitar forum Kester? :o

• Like 1

I see the mods have sorted out the thread title and stopped the continual changes, many thanks

It was sorted out until multi banned boy changed his avater yet again and decided to play the same old games.

We all know its only a matter of time before it starts all over again, and again .....................

At least the ignore button does its job tho. :t:

I also sense their view of the way forward is to improve the quality of speedway in the UK with at least three quality riders per team which is clearly at odds with the BSPA. I think they may be right as the racing would be more competitive and the chances of keeping Sky involved will be improved as they like being associated with quality. In the "Elite" league too many race results can be easily forecast before the tapes go up. Time for the BSPA to wake up and make some radical changes as at present they are in danger of killing the sport. Unfortunately I am not convinced there is the ability or desire within to make the decisions if recent events are anything to go by.

A point well made.

I fear the point of no return has passed - speedway is in a tail spin.

Self interest = Self Destruction!

So is just ignoring her but its surprising how many still dont.

I have to say she is a genius in that people run around in a flap every time a new member joins thinking its a KKS re-incarnation :D Even when this person isn't around she is getting those who can't ignore her hot under the collar. Brilliant!

• Like 4

I have to say she is a genius in that people run around in a flap every time a new member joins thinking its a KKS re-incarnation :D Even when this person isn't around she is getting those who can't ignore her hot under the collar. Brilliant!

Especially the likes of Stevebrum and his cronies! :rofl:

• Like 3

Yep, I was tarred with that brush. The obsession from some is incredible!!!

• Like 4

why the delay in naming Kenneth? :o

with Batch, NKI and Andersen out of the equation - the only other alternative|(s) for a number 1 are Sully or Pedersen... :blink:

I expect its political to some degree, with all the fuss going on. Sullivan has been circulated to other clubs, so it wont be him. Its KJB for sure :D