British Speedway Forum

Panthers 2013 Thread

Dick

Perhaps someone with a known suspected on line "Split Personality" :D :D :D

I have a feeling that she who has to be "consulted" will be able to return the favour next season if you're not careful Tel :wink:

Edited by Crump99

i think you may be OVER estimating how many KL fans actually come from KL

I'm aware of the many supporters that follow Lynn that come from areas far away from the track, but the point I was making about the Panthers is that when you have a big city like Peterborough there is a big home base to draw your supporters from. also aware that they have dia-hard supporters from afar.

When you try to attract NEW support, then the people you are more likely to attract are those who don't need to travel far....

With due respect you miss my point. It cannot be right for the chairman of the adjudicating organisation to conclude in public prior to the hearing. Without all the facts I cannot comment as to whether it is obvious or not. The danger for Swindon (web check Companies House) in Harkness commenting prior to the hearing is it may give Peterborough grounds for appeal on the basis he unduly influenced the decision of the adjudicating panel. That said this is speedway so I guess it may be fine.

It's a good point and hasn't been missed, this is a bad misjudgement by Harkess and highlights the fact that he clearly isn't fit to be on the MC let alone the Chairman.

I'm aware of the many supporters that follow Lynn that come from areas far away from the track, but the point I was making about the Panthers is that when you have a big city like Peterborough there is a big home base to draw your supporters from. also aware that they have dia-hard supporters from afar.

When you try to attract NEW support, then the people you are more likely to attract are those who don't need to travel far....

It's been a well known fact for years that most of the Panthers supporters don't live in the City of Peterborough.

Presuming KJB is a dead cert, that leaves 5.64 to play with. There are a few possibles on that figure, there is a chance Fisher could start the year at reserve.

Fisher at reserve for one match is quite possible, then the new averages cut in and Fisher is in the main team. Not sure that the BSPA have quite got the handle on these Rolling Averages yet !!!

No, it's not. North's converted PL average is 3.89 so Boro have only 5.22 left & Fisher's 5.27 (allegedly). North's done only 11 EL matches so doesn't have an EL average.

North has a rolling GSA of 3.47, rolling averages are not just based on 2012.

It's a good point and hasn't been missed, this is a bad misjudgement by Harkess and highlights the fact that he clearly isn't fit to be on the MC let alone the Chairman.

It's been a well known fact for years that most of the Panthers supporters don't live in the City of Peterborough.

So Peterborough are the Manchester United of speedway! They wished!!

True, but they're based on 12 matches ............................. or 8 if you're a ringer! So he doesn't have one yet.

the rules state 8 matches

I doubt anyone would want Peterborough's either!

well seems poole lost money last year, you'd best hope things pick up down your neck of the woods

True, but they're based on 12 matches ............................. or 8 if you're a ringer! So he doesn't have one yet.

Where did you get 12 from? It's 8. North has an EL average as he rode EL last season and has done 8 EL meetings in the last 3 seasons. Fisher doesn't have an EL average because he didn't ride EL in 2012 (I think thats wrong but it's is, tbf, consistent with the last few seasons)

Where did you get 12 from? It's 8. North has an EL average as he rode EL last season and has done 8 EL meetings in the last 3 seasons. Fisher doesn't have an EL average because he didn't ride EL in 2012 (I think thats wrong but it's is, tbf, consistent with the last few seasons)

OK, I'm sure you're right. Crazy that a bits & pieces part-timer like North has an EL average but Fisher who rode full-time in 2011 doesn't!