British Speedway Forum

Panthers 2013 Thread

If the deal to bring nki back to kings lynn was talk about before last season ended {as it more than likely was} then there was no illegall approach!!!!.The next thing will be pboro pulling out of league AGAIN because they cant get there own way........ :lol:

and thus Belle Vue are able to build a team! :P

If the deal to bring nki back to kings lynn was talk about before last season ended {as it more than likely was} then there was no illegall approach!!!!.The next thing will be pboro pulling out of league AGAIN because they cant get there own way........ :lol:

29 posts since 23 Dec 2007, a person of few words thankfully if that's the standard.

Hmmn not good Richard Lawson not figuring in the Panthers plans.........somethings not right.... :neutral: ..i,m sure Richard will get a EL spot later in the year at another club.

Richard's green sheet away average last year was 2.42, i would suggest this is why he is not in the team.

Similar to the poles away averages then.. :lol:

The poles averaged nearly doubled that away, difference is they scored big points at home, which Lawson rarely did. Norbert's away form started to improve, thats why he is back on a 5.50 average.

Peterborough were told to 'build up a suitable asset base' when one or other of the Hortons took over so they complied. They wanted Puk, they bought him. They wanted Hans, they bought him. They wanted Batch, they were told to buy him. All in compliance with a BSPA directive. These riders no longer wish to ride for Panthers for whatever reason, having ridden elsewhere previously, so maybe Mr Frost no longer wants the hassle of being sought for permission (by those that bother) and having to give it, deal with the paperwork (again, with those that bother) and all the rest that goes with having a rider that is no longer required or sees greener grass elsewhere.

Of course, there may well be an ulterior motive but for me, if I was in his position, I'd be of the opinion that you now want him and he wants you, fine, do what I did/had to do and buy him.

Totally agree. The one rule for one and one rule for another is rearing its head again. Speedway is in a desperate position and can ill afford to lose men like Rick Frost, but who could blame him from walking away from this hypocritical load of parasites.

Now we have Patchett trying to re-write the rule book , and playing silly self centred little games. Take the matter to whatever court you see fit Mr Patchett, and you may well win, but at what price to the sport. I presume you dont care about that though, as long as your beloved Robins win the league at someone elses expense.

• Like 4

Totally agree. The one rule for one and one rule for another is rearing its head again. Speedway is in a desperate position and can ill afford to lose men like Rick Frost, but who could blame him from walking away from this hypocritical load of parasites.

Now we have Patchett trying to re-write the rule book , and playing silly self centred little games. Take the matter to whatever court you see fit Mr Patchett, and you may well win, but at what price to the sport. I presume you dont care about that though, as long as your beloved Robins win the league at someone elses expense.

You weren't saying that 2 years ago when your promoter put the sport in jeopardy and your club's very existence. He now seems hellbent in doing the same this year! There are two points of view and I am very glad that I support what Patch is saying and speaking out about an illegal system. Oddly enough, removing the asset system would ultimately give the level playing field your owner was banging on about 2 years ago :rolleyes:

• Like 1