British Speedway Forum

Panthers 2013 Thread

It is sagas like this that make it hard to get new fans interested in speedway. Longing for the remaining riders to be announced do we can move on.

Spot on ..i don't really care who is wrong or right it's just become boring .

• Like 2

Richard Lawson is not even a Peterborough asset but he is more faithful and committed than Batchelor, Andersen and Iversen put together. It has cost him a job.

He is British and a PL number 1 with an greensheet of just over a 3 in EL. I think he would be having his first injury free winter since he started speedway 4-5 years ago but it look like he is starting with no EL ride at this moment in time.

It was for those that dont have your superior knowlege, wisdom and rational thought.......

Oh i dont know, i would say posters who feel they can say who WILL be fighting for the basement 2 months before the seasons starts that the above applies......

Edited by stevebrum

Richard Lawson is not even a Peterborough asset but he is more faithful and committed than Batchelor, Andersen and Iversen put together. It has cost him a job.

He is British and a PL number 1 with an greensheet of just over a 3 in EL. I think he would be having his first injury free winter since he started speedway 4-5 years ago but it look like he is starting with no EL ride at this moment in time.

He also has not increased his average above 3.38 in nearly 2 years. He is ok at home but dreadful away. Titles are not won without change, how many Swindon title winners rode for them in 2011 ? Edited by blupanther

He also has not increased his average above 3.38 in over 2 years. He is ok at home but dreadful away. Titles are not won without change, how many Swindon title winners rode for them in 2011 ?

Only had one and a half years in the EL and only rode many away tracks once or twice before. 4 years in speedway so far and going into his 5th, only rode 8 meetings in the NL which a lot of people forget. Just thinking he will improve his 3.38 average that's all. I am a Workington fan anyway, just be nice to see the lad get a team place somewhere.

you no very well KKS

Your deluded chap.

Only had one and a half years in the EL and only rode many away tracks once or twice before. 4 years in speedway so far and going into his 5th, only rode 8 meetings in the NL which a lot of people forget. Just thinking he will improve his 3.38 average that's all. I am a Workington fan anyway, just be nice to see the lad get a team place somewhere.

I like Richard, just not sure he will get much better. Hope he proves me wrong.
  • Like 1

Rumour has it that this KKS character is a spotty little rich girl intent on irritating a significant number of people on this forum, much like Mr Frost is currently doing with his attitude to his riders...

Sad eh !

Thanks for that, im certainly not a spotty little rich girl. Just seen a report saying Swindon have withdrawn their offer for Hans, and the KJB approach has been refused. Suggests Bjerre is already nailed on. Edited by blupanther

Your deluded chap.

I like Richard, just not sure he will get much better. Hope he proves me wrong.

your comment to me confirms you are indeed KKS aka Kris ad or any other name you use on here your post have all the tell tail signs and this one confirms this . Busted Sunshine
  • Like 3

Reading some of your posts i do know what tedious feels like. :D

Yup I'll give you that one. Not a difficult comeback but I can see where you're coming from. I'm boring myself at the moment!

Rumour has it

irritating a significant number of people on this forum

Sad eh !

Not sure about sad but when rumours and forums run the sport then we really are in the crap!