British Speedway Forum

Panthers 2013 Thread

So are you saying that if you have more assets than you can use under this season's rules, the assets that you own should not be allowed to ride elsewhere. Face up to it, the asset system is on it's last legs, last season's ruling on AM proved that! Who is going to shell out hard cash on a rider if your wishes can be overridden by the BSPA committee.

No! Seems to have worked ok up to now with a few exceptions and if a few more promoters had opened their eyes during the winter of discontent and sided with Panthers and the Bees then the authorities might have been reigned in a bit?

• Like 1

According to the Peterborough who also mentioned it in there press release. The BSPA didnt announce that KL had to buy Schlein after they tapped him up and also havent announced there findings about Peterborough against Swindon and KL, they have seem to have left it to the promotions involved.

The BSPA have also decided against commenting on the Barker situation. Surely if it was that concrete then there would have been a press release on their site as well as Coventry's.

The BSPA have also decided against commenting on the Barker situation. Surely if it was that concrete then there would have been a press release on their site as well as Coventry's.

Two seperate promotions have now said that the BSPA have ruled on some ofthe issues raised. I think it would be highly unlikely they are both making it up. Why they havent put it on there website i dont know but the site isnt known to be up to date often

Is Rene a Peterborough asset? Are they going to allow him out on loan or will Rene need to be bought too considering he has been told he is not required?

Yes, Rene is an asset of P'boro. Im not aware he has been made available.

Another rider annoyed at the Peterborough promotion to add to the growing list of unhappy riders. :P

Lawson is not a P'boro asset. I suspect the 2/20 rule is the reason for this, prelim plans went out of the window for many teams.

I suspect Dakota North may be at reserve this year if Lawson is not in. Would be happy with that, using one of our own young assets.

Is Rene a Peterborough asset? Are they going to allow him out on loan or will Rene need to be bought too considering he has been told he is not required?

I thought Lawson was the interesting bit and the reason for the link. What has Bach got to do with the price of fish? He doesn't mention Peterborough.

Another rider annoyed at the Peterborough promotion to add to the growing list of unhappy riders. :P

Don't you ever give it a rest :rolleyes:

And yes we all know it's a forum and about opinions, no matter how tedious they are!

I thought Lawson was the interesting bit and the reason for the link. What has Bach got to do with the price of fish? He doesn't mention Peterborough.

And yes we all know it's a forum and about opinions, no matter how tedious they are!

Dont worry about it Crump99, he is only interested in the Panthers because it takes his mind off his own team which on the basis of the first 6 signings will be in another wooden spoon scrap with Belle Vue.

Skornicki :rofl:

Edited by bigcatdiary

I'm sure all will become clear after the BSPA meeting next Tuesday, 15th January!!

I wouldn't bet on it..... :wink:

Dont worry about it Crump99, he is only interested in the Panthers because it takes his mind off his own team which on the basis of the first 6 signings will be in another wooden spoon scrap with Belle Vue.

Skornicki :rofl:

I guess you might be one of those that said Eastbourne looked basement bound pre season 2011, 2012. :rofl:

Lawson is not a P'boro asset. I suspect the 2/20 rule is the reason for this, prelim plans went out of the window for many teams.

I didnt say he was. Just that he was unhappy. :neutral:

Reading some of your posts i do know what tedious feels like. :D

Easy answer to the Hans Troy and NKI saga is if the riders are not allowed to go out on loan and Swindon and Kings Lynn can't agree to a transfer fee is they remain Pboro assets and sit the season out BUT Every time Pboro team rides they pay all 3 riders points money to there average for sitting the season out . Can't have it all ways -sorted

Easy answer to the Hans Troy and NKI saga is if the riders are not allowed to go out on loan and Swindon and Kings Lynn can't agree to a transfer fee is they remain Pboro assets and sit the season out BUT Every time Pboro team rides they pay all 3 riders points money to there average for sitting the season out . Can't have it all ways -sorted

That idea has come out of a xmas cracker, right.....

I didnt say he was. Just that he was unhappy. :neutral:

It was for those that dont have your superior knowlege, wisdom and rational thought....... Edited by blupanther

That idea has come out of a xmas cracker, right.....

so why not KKS ? If Pboro refuse to allow these riders to earn a living why shouldn't Pboro have to make there wages up all 3 have been offered a team place after all .

I havnt been critical upto now but after reading that Lawson article I dont understand what they are playing at. Peterboroughs name is getting dragged through the mud. No one seems to want to ride for us and I understand why when I read stuff like that. If I was Bjerre id stick two fingers up after being seemingly 3rd choice. Should be looking forward to the new season but all our management seem to be doing is pissing everyone off and highlighting why no one wants to come and watch this tin pot sport which could be so great!

Edited by posh panther
  • Like 3