British Speedway Forum

Panthers 2013 Thread

Can only say that because Fisher didn't double up in 2012 ...... even though he took guest bookings ...... then in 2013 he can return to the EL on his converted PL average.

Even though most riders will be starting 2013 with averages that contain matches from 2011 ..... the season Fisher was doubling up !!!

So in theory ...... riders like Kolodiej, Madsen, Hansen etc could ride 8 matches in the PL in 2013 .... get a new average and then switch to the EL on that converted PL average !!!

100% spot on bjerre will improve, iversen won't

You really think a rider who was in appauling form last season pre injury anyway will improve after coming back from yet another broken leg?! Dream on!

Iversen was always a rider on the verge of big things and last year it finally clicked for him. I'd take Iversen over Bjerre every time, two years ago no but now I would.

Bjerre will do very well to maintain his 8.18 figure next season... definately.

NO!!!! USE YOUR BRAIN FOR ONCE

Kolodziej rides under a Polish license so can't ride in the PL

Madsen rides in Poland on the Sunday along with Hansen so won't be riding in the PL

Panthers team plans have hit problems according to the local newspaper.

They had there team done but a riders average increasing has meant there plans have had to change!!!

Bjerre-Kosciuch-Fisher-Larsen-Linus-Hougaard-Lawson equalled 42.49 but Fisher's average has now been changed to 5.27 from 6.02 and now the Panthers have 6.25 to play with for Kosciuch.

Ben Barker is the TARGET!!!

Panthers don't want Barker missing tons of meeting so they are not interested in signing him at this moment but BSPA desperate for Panthers to end the Barker saga, They are afraid of legal action from Barker as they are putting him out of the job as the independant committe ruled in the favour of Coventry so they need a club to buy Barker from Coventry as an asset.

So BSPA willing to give Panthers Rider Replacement in Barker's absent as he tops the PL averages so no viable replacement can be found.

For somebody who only joined this forum a fortnight ago you are very aggressive to some long term posters. For a Weymouth fan you seem to have a lot to say about Peterborough.

Also you mention that fishers average has been adjusted. Can you explain why this was changed as the info is that there are no changes to the 2012 regulations in this area.

Edited by 500cc

NO!!!! USE YOUR BRAIN FOR ONCE

Kolodziej rides under a Polish license so can't ride in the PL

Madsen rides in Poland on the Sunday along with Hansen so won't be riding in the PL

Try using your Eyes and READ the posts

So in theory ...... riders like Kolodiej, Madsen, Hansen etc could ride 8 matches in the PL in 2013 .... get a new average and then switch to the EL on that converted PL average !!!

THEORY !!! ....... NOT Fact ..... A theory is a contemplative and rational type of abstract or generalizing thinking, or the results of such thinking.

So in THEORY ...... Wolves could beat Peterborough 75-15 in their home clash in 2013 ...... It's not saying it will but simply saying that such a result it is a possible result

Thought you might have done that in your Exams ..... or are they next year ?

• Like 2

You really think a rider who was in appauling form last season pre injury anyway will improve after coming back from yet another broken leg?! Dream on!

Iversen was always a rider on the verge of big things and last year it finally clicked for him. I'd take Iversen over Bjerre every time, two years ago no but now I would.

Bjerre will do very well to maintain his 8.18 figure next season... definately.

i've watched the 2 off them enough over the years to know that bjerre is the faster rider (iversen is the better racer more exciting to watch)

last time bjerre broke his leg he had it screwed and was back on his bike after a fortnight and it didn't affect him

bjerres problems last year were mechanical (god knows how many enginges he went thro) , simple as. When he got them sorted he was flying

Dont think for 1 minute i'm a blinkered panthers fan because i'm not that keen on bjerre

i've watched the 2 off them enough over the years to know that bjerre is the faster rider (iversen is the better racer more exciting to watch)

last time bjerre broke his leg he had it screwed and was back on his bike after a fortnight and it didn't affect him

bjerres problems last year were mechanical (god knows how many enginges he went thro) , simple as. When he got them sorted he was flying

Dont think for 1 minute i'm a blinkered panthers fan because i'm not that keen on bjerre

Is the correct answer.

"Bjerre will do very well to maintain his 8.18 figure next season... definately" :lol:

Thats assuming that Lynn havent bought him by then bearing in mind he loves the place and wont ride for anyone else.

You spotted the hidden message in my post. If they don't buy him now it'll be interesting to see if the mood changes as the season progresses :wink:

Edited by Crump99

Bjerre will surely be out to prove he is a GP rider and will no doubt be busting a gut in the leagues and GP qualifiers to prove the decision to leave him out wasn't the right one.

Iversen had a cracking 2012 and has impressively upped his game but competing everywhere in addition to a full GP schedule will seriously test him and it will be interesting to see how he handles it.

Edited by bigcatdiary
  • Like 2

What negativity?

Niels should be told by the Panthers

Ride for us

or Lynn have to buy you and if they don't then your not riding in the UK

No if that happens! i would love it!! that a rule come in that your club eventually gets nothing for him ends up e free agent.They have handled this affair dreadfully, if NKI dosen't ride for Lynn i hope he sits the season out the same with Batch (which is unlikely).Why would either of those riders want to ride for your club!!.

Your a fool Sidney, Ignoring the facts just for your own personal bias agenda.

[/quote you calling someone else a fool has to be the quote of the year lol that comes from the biggest fool of them all KKS Jepsen Jensen fan kris ad and all your other names you use YOUR the fool

• Like 4

How long has he been out for this time with a broken leg? Has he recovered yet?

He aint getting any younger.

Iversen was third in the EL averages last season, top of the Swedish and second in Poland.

It shouldnt take a so called professional world class rider like Bjerre so long to sort his mechanical set up. He was woeful before his unlucky injury, theres no excuses.

I'll have a bet with anyone that Bjerre:

1) Doesn't average more than Iversen based on 2013 meetings alone

2) He averages under 8.18

Any takers

Happy new year to you!! fool what a prat you are! Bias Swindon have just signed Doyle as a asset? why would i want it too collapse?I want what is best for British speedway and not seeing Iversen ride would not be good would it? you should of sorted it out last season with him shouldn't you.

sidney. I think you have called that the wrong way. I think that Haza is with you, and pointing out the irony of JohnnyArch(or whatever name he is using) saying anybody else was a fool. Note he is quoting in his first line not saying it.

• Like 2

sidney. I think you have called that the wrong way. I think that Haza is with you, and pointing out the irony of JohnnyArch(or whatever name he is using) saying anybody else was a fool. Note he is quoting in his first line not saying it.

I Opologise Haza ,Johnny Arch, KK, whoever he is is a bit of boy Eh!!
  • Like 1