British Speedway Forum

Panthers 2013 Thread

Ok - put another way - that doesn't seem to be Peterborough

But not allowing them to sign, for the time being, means its still open to negotiations on the contract atleast.

Im not disagreeing, atm there not wanting to sign for Panthers, but things could change, if they have to.

But not allowing them to sign, for the time being, means its still open to negotiations on the contract atleast.

Im not disagreeing, atm there not wanting to sign for Panthers, but things could change, if they have to.

It seems that your promoters are struggling to contact the Swindon Two according to what I've read so doesn't exactly show keenness

they all ride for who pays the most money/offers them best deal

That isn't the case for Schlein, Kindt & Iversen.

They all have all said that the 2 main factors for riding for Kings Lynn is Weds night home matches & are able to use and abuse the track pretty much any day of the week.

• Like 1

They cannot get hold of Moller & Bajerski either so there obviously not keen either oh well never mind

Not very good debating skills :rolleyes:

If they were keen on riding for Peterborough or Peterborough wanted them I'm pretty sure it should have happened by now with all the communication advances of the 21st century. But hey, name another couple of riders if you want! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Agreed. I thought Buczkowski was odds on for a good season next year - shame it won't be with the Panthers by the sounds of it!

i think it's a good move .. a season away from the showground to get a proper average, then look again for 2014 and he should be on course to up his average

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure it should have happened by now with all the communication advances of the 21st century.

You would have thought so but it's amazing how apparently invisible people can go when it suits so that's not much of an argument either!

Edited by Crump99

In the Peterborough Telegraph it says Bjerre wants his future sorted quickly,he will be ready for the new season,he wants to return to the panthers,so he is just another rider who is being messed about by the panthers because they want to sell their riders not loan them,probably because this could be Frost's last season and he wants to get back as much money as he can from his assets.

In the Peterborough Telegraph it says Bjerre wants his future sorted quickly,he will be ready for the new season,he wants to return to the panthers,so he is just another rider who is being messed about by the panthers because they want to sell their riders not loan them,probably because this could be Frost's last season and he wants to get back as much money as he can from his assets.

Paper never refuses ink, even electronically! Probably Frost has worked out how you play this game after two years of grief and has a long term plan.

Paper never refuses ink, even electronically! Probably Frost has worked out how you play this game after two years of grief and has a long term plan.

I think it is more likely that he is engaged in a cunning stunt.

I have to say I don't understand the Larsen signing...and its now Confirmed MJJ is not riding(not a great loss) so looking ahead... to me Lukas Dryml is a no brainer on the average that hes on now plus he can ride the small tracks and id probably and id get Andersen back on board to freshen things up and hes a pboro legend and a good team man.Add to that Fisher or hougard. jedzrejak and maybe THJ if it will fit and we have a good team but that's all wishfull thinking I guess.

Edited by posh panther
  • Like 1