British Speedway Forum

Panthers 2013 Thread

Couldnt agree more. Always look forward to my trips to both Kings Lynn and Peterborough.

Agreed gents..Lynn, Peterborough, Monmore, Oak Tree Arena...all enjoyable trips. By the way, i am sure you have realised by now who the 'new' Wolves fan is.....

• Like 2

If Panthers fans want a Christmas present then I have the perfect one for you guys!

http://i49.tinypic.com/oppvew.jpg

Fooled up again have we rob. Or should I say Daniel AKA KKS.

Ain't this the pic you posted on twitter

At least we have your real views on Peterborough now. Have a nice day

• Like 1

If Panthers fans want a Christmas present then I have the perfect one for you guys!

Fooled up again have we rob. Or should I say Daniel AKA KKS.

Fooked up again have we rob. Or should I say Daniel AKA KKS.

Edited by Phil The Ace

Yeah ..Ok point made.

I thought the asset discusion was originally started on Panthers thread by Panther supporters. Wasn't aware other supporters weren't allowed to post an opinions. Thats sad !!! But dont worry, will not bother you again .

Perhaps they are claiming the thread as an asset and will now demand a loan fee for any others fans using it!!

So its a joke having the British Final at a track where technical skills are necessary is it ? Are you suggesting that its unimportant for the British Champion to have any technical skill ?

The odd year maybe but it should not be the norm that it would be there most years.Peterborough, Somerset, Swindon,Sheffield, Berwick, KIngs Lynn to name a few all miles better as racetracks.
  • Like 1

We don't need small track riders, All the world cup events are held on big tracks.

Look at a certain Pole in K Buczkowski, Useless on small UK circuits but even he was fantastic in the SWC Race-off while technical riders like Daniel King and Scott Nicholls were miles behind. :(

Coventry had the British final for years i never agreed with that, it's a ok venue and used to cater for 12/15 000 fans.But years before West Ham Sheffield and others had the semi,s and finals.Someone did mention there is a bidding system ?to get British Finals that's why Wolves get them now as a track i personally do not enjoy the racing there.
  • Like 1