British Speedway Forum

Panthers 2013 Thread

Think you'll find that KL have channelled their financial resources into the most precious asset of all ............. one which Pboro have never had and are never likely to have............... you see Pboro have to BORROW theirs.................... without access to one of these all rider "assets" are frankly..................... WORTHLESS.

So I would say..... extremely good business on the part of KL.

Remind me again, What have they won at Elite League Level?

Edited by RobStefenson

Remind me again, What have they won at Elite League Level?

Champions of the least assets 2011 to 2013 :lol:

Champions of the best track in the Elite league :party:

Champions of the best Supporters 2011 to 2012 :drink:

Champions Elect of the Elite League 2013 :t:

Best track my butt... Monmore takes that award.

Down to personal choice. I've never liked Monmore because of it's shape. True, it requires a more technical approach. but to me speedway is about speed, and at Monmore your always scrubbing speed off approaching the corners.

Went their last year to see the Stars ride and was well disappointed. There wasn't many races when someone or other fell off. and it wasn't just our riders..

Like i say, it's down to personal choice, I prefer to see the racing fast and close and slipstream riding the man in front to gain that extra speed...

Best track my butt... Monmore takes that award.

Average at best a very technical track having British finals there is a joke, went there a dozen times was a ok venue now is only one side open.? Went there once for the British open pairs meeting very average and now as race tracks go would be well down the pecking order in front of Eastbourne and Lakeside only.!!

Champions of the best track in the Elite league :party:

You mean JOINT champions! :t:

Down to personal choice. I've never liked Monmore because of it's shape. True, it requires a more technical approach. but to me speedway is about speed, and at Monmore your always scrubbing speed off approaching the corners.

Went their last year to see the Stars ride and was well disappointed. There wasn't many races when someone or other fell off. and it wasn't just our riders..

Like i say, it's down to personal choice, I prefer to see the racing fast and close and slipstream riding the man in front to gain that extra speed...

It must have been a rare meeting with little passing then as that is certainly not the norm.

Average at best a very technical track having British finals there is a joke, went there a dozen times was a ok venue now is only one side open.? Went there once for the British open pairs meeting very average and now as race tracks go would be well down the pecking order in front of Eastbourne and Lakeside only.!!

Yet wins best prepared track time and time again, and loved by the riders. As far as best for passing has to be at the top of the pecking order.

Wolves speedway is run as a business, Pboro is a millionaires toy.

Wait till he gets bored, Your club has no morals and just chucks money at riders yet you still can't buy an away win. :lol:

If You knew anything bout Peterborough Speedway then you would know that Rick Frost took over to stop the club going bust and has invested alot of money to try and atleast make the club stable. But then again I guess he may well of not botherd when theres people like you that dont appreciate someone coming along to stop a club going bust.

Edited by Panther2006

If You knew anything bout Peterborough Speedway then you would know that Rick Frost took over to stop the club going bust and has invested alot of money to try and atleast make the club stable. But then again I guess he may well of not botherd when theres people like you that dont appreciate someone coming along to stop a club going bust.

You do know that you responding to KKS who is desperately trying to pretend to be a Wolves fan. Well, for the next few days anyway then the usual drivel will commence.

• Like 1