British Speedway Forum

Panthers 2013 Thread

Yes, would be very happy with that team. Not sure it is what will be announced though.

Easily pleased then? That's a good looking side at the EOES for sure, but once again very vulnerable away from home. Norbert in the main body of the side? Fisher as third heat leader? Much pressure on the returning Bjerre from a nasty injury and on Sunstrom to continue his quick rise in average and development.

That side wouldn't be top 4 in my opinion.

Easily pleased then? That's a good looking side at the EOES for sure, but once again very vulnerable away from home. Norbert in the main body of the side? Fisher as third heat leader? Much pressure on the returning Bjerre from a nasty injury and on Sunstrom to continue his quick rise in average and development.

Completely agree, Being successful in the league is about winning away and the Panthers have managed 1 away win in 2 seasons and that away win was with JJ Jensen in the reserve slot and they still nearly blew it.

Can what you are saying, I think many fans would not want Fisher, we would want a third heat leader from top 20 but the farcial rules mean we settle for someone around 6pts.

Can what you are saying, I think many fans would not want Fisher, we would want a third heat leader from top 20 but the farcial rules mean we settle for someone around 6pts.

These farcial rules are the same for everyclub. and if you feel you are hard done by, then I suggest you contact your promoters.

The Panthers have more assets them most other clubs. They could have had their team sorted early. The ball was in their court.

All this moaning about their riders wanting out, is a reflection, of how they feel. So instead shouting out about other clubs doing wrong, surely it would be better for all concerned, to address the real reasons, as why so many of your asset riders want to rider elsewhere.

• Like 1

Peterborough are for me a prime example in the business climate we are in what is the point of owning your own assets.?Nearly christmas and they have just Sundstrome in place? and that was even before they had known about the stupid top 20 rider rule.They have more assets than most yet they are in a right pickle riders dont seem that keen too ride for them.Is that because they do not show enough faith in there riders? maybe not but can't see NKI riding for them anytime soon and why? would he.