British Speedway Forum

Panthers 2013 Thread

I don't know how much it would cost but imagine the interest we would get if Rick managed to sign Gareth Bale.

I don't know if he can ride a bike but imagine the publicity we would get.

Maybe he doesn't have to ride, He can just run around the track, He would probably beat most top level riders.

Or imagine if he signed the Peter Sutcliffe, the Yorkshire Ripper. Sure, he would divide opinion but would be great for publicity. Panthers may even get 1000 through the door.

Edited by Kester

I don't know how much it would cost but imagine the interest we would get if Rick managed to sign Gareth Bale.

I don't know if he can ride a bike but imagine the publicity we would get.

Maybe he doesn't have to ride, He can just run around the track, He would probably beat most top level riders.

Worryingly pretty sure he is serious.

1. Bjerre - 8.18

2. Allen - 5.77

3. Jederjazak - 5.71

4. Miskowiak - 5.81

5. Linus - 7.87

6. Bech - 5.00

7. Gomolski - 3.90

That would be a very strong side.

24 hours ago if I'd said Olly Allen would be in your team you'd have laughed .

Lakeside signed Jonas Davidsson after he was scoring 0,0,0,0 in Poland and did you see how that worked out?

Here are his scores back from injury: http://speedwayresul...iga&season=2012

We will just agree to disagree on this 1 awful comparison IMO.

Watched Swidders when he was a Panther would have him back no worries

"If their is no Michael, I have lost all hope" - BUT HE/SHE/IT IS NOW GOING TO FOCUS ON SUPPORTING TOTTENHAM. A TRUE JJR CLASSIC...........QUOTE OF THE YEAR!!!!! :) :) :)

"He is the one rider I have built a emotional relationship with" - BUTUNFORTUNATELY FOR YOU, IT WASN'T MUTUAL, AND HAS APPARENTLY LED TO YOU BEING GIVEN A HARRASSMENT RESTRAINING ORDER

"He is not like other riders who are their just to earn money". QUITE RIGHT ON THAT ONE. HE WAS ALSO AFTER A FREE VAN AS WELL.

"He doesn't need to ride for the Panthers as he is earning tons of money over in Poland,Sweden and Denmark but he actually chooses to ride in the UK". WHEN HE ISN'T PULLING SICKIES TWO WEEKS BEFORE A MEETING YOU MEAN?

"but more importantly he chose to ride for us and he rejected tons of clubs to join us and that's why I have so much respect for him." REALLY RESPECT HIM? FOR FAILING TO TURN UP 25% OF THE TIME, DOESN'T IN REALITY GIVE A TOSS ABOUT PETERBOROUGH, AND IN ALL PROBABILITY CAN'T BE ASSED TO RETURN TO THE SHOWGROUND IN 2013?

You are a funny chap at times JJR.

I assume you are meaning "funny" not in a humourous way.

Just found this interesting stat on Twitter.

Michael Jepsen Jensen has won more Speedway Grand Prix's than Niels Kristian Iversen has done in his whole SGP career.

Michael has rode in 2 SGP's compared to Niels 26 Grand Prix's.

Think that shows the class between the Panthers an the Stars along with the 10-2 hammering last season.

Edited by Jepsen Jensen Racing

I assume you are meaning "funny" not in a humourous way.

Nope - he actually makes me chuckle at times with his comments.

This forum is often quite boring without his input - irrespective of the fact that most of it is like reading something a 10 year-old would come out with.

Nope - he actually makes me chuckle at times with his comments.

This forum is often quite boring without his input - irrespective of the fact that most of it is like reading something a 10 year-old would come out with.

He is probably off to bed now as he has school in the morning

Edited by foreverblue

Actually I have left school and I have got a job at Tesco

Sadly, Peterborough Speedway still haven''t replied to me about my application to become the new team manager, I sent my CV and I had references from the likes of Mark Plummer who is a highly respected journalist along with respected entrepreneurs Dick Butler and Rupert Rigsby but still no reply.

I check my post everyday, I think it must of got lost in the post or something, bloody royal mail :mad:

Edited by Jepsen Jensen Racing
  • Like 1

Actually I have left school and I have got a job at Tesco

Sadly, Peterborough Speedway still haven''t replied to me about my application to become the new team manager, I sent my CV and I had references from the likes of Mark Plummer who is a highly respected journalist along with respected entrepreneurs Dick Butler and Rupert Rigsby but still no reply.

I check my post everyday, I think it must of got lost in the post or something, bloody royal mail :mad:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Rupert Rigsby???? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Who are you then? Miss Jones???
  • Like 4

He is a very confused individual he goes to school,has a job and a wife!

Confused individual? Goes to school and has a Missis?

Add a few 'inherited sprogs' into the mix, and that description just about sums up most chavs around Dagenham and Basildon. ;)