British Speedway Forum

Panthers 2013 Thread

One day you will add something of value ......... one day........ :t:

well Steve you could try discussing and debating the merits of my proposed Panthers line up for 2013. - That would be adding value - mind you I doubt you know much about such matters...

Try doing that rather than just bullying every forum member who states an opinion on any teams thread....but then I guess it may sprain your brain! :D

You really are destroying this forum with your wet rot statements and remarks...... but I guess that's what happens when cousins marry!! :D

Perhaps your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others :D

• Like 2

well Steve you could try discussing and debating the merits of my proposed Panthers line up for 2013. - That would be adding value - mind you I doubt you know much about such matters...

Try doing that rather than just bullying every forum member who states an opinion on any teams thread....but then I guess it may sprain your brain! :D

You really are destroying this forum with your wet rot statements and remarks...... but I guess that's what happens when cousins marry!! :D

Perhaps your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others :D

And suggesting i married a cousin is really stepping above the parapet??

Anyway dont forget to keep trying to mimic your idol KKS, that is your whole purpose in life let us remember.

I would have liked to insult you, but with your intelligence you wouldn't get offended. ;)

Still carrying on the KKs like insults i see.

Still waiting to discuss something that isnt of a playground nature ........................................................

• Like 1

Believe me Steve, I don't want to make a monkey out of you. Why should I take all the credit?

:rofl:

You really are a t*****. :mad:

Make this forum a mockery.

Do Peterborough Speedway Club a disservice.

Steve after his latest title change,just ignore the troll.

Edited by AJ is King
  • Like 1

It is rumoured that Leicester were not accepted into the Elite League because Peterborough said they would close if this happened. If this is true then is it likely that Leicester will ever be admitted whilst Peterborough adopt this attitude. I understand that the more local clubs to Leicester were in favour but it was decided to avoid another winter of discontent. What is the answer to this?

Leicester's promotion dont seem to have a problem with this if its true they must still be talking as they have taken Lasse Bjerre on loan

Dont know why the Panthers are thinking of taking Ryan Fisher on as he wont improve on his average and the name of the game is to get riders who could put 2-3 pts on there starting average Patrick Hougaard would be a better bet

• Like 1

It is rumoured that Leicester were not accepted into the Elite League because Peterborough said they would close if this happened. If this is true then is it likely that Leicester will ever be admitted whilst Peterborough adopt this attitude. I understand that the more local clubs to Leicester were in favour but it was decided to avoid another winter of discontent. What is the answer to this?

Yep toys thrown out of pram even though it's 48 miles away!