British Speedway Forum

Panthers 2013 Thread

But you're still regularly attracted to it like flies to a cow pat. At least Shirley Temple is one of our own so we have limited justification in feeding it.

If you care to point me to that last time i replied to the multi named one you might have a point.

Anyway, you replied to a comment made about the troll one. The irony. :t:

If you care to point me to that last time i replied to the multi named one you might have a point.

I thought I'd look at the first page out of interest and what do you know, up you pop 3 times with the usual drivel.

You may say that so do I but at least I'm on the right thread.

Edited by Crump99
  • Like 3

That's only because the idiot hasn't been on. As soon as they are you'll be all over it like a rash.

Drivel on the right thread, you said it. :t:

But at least its Panthers drivel so as a Panthers fan I feel that I'm often better suited to read, evaluate and respond as necessary than your good self. Hopefully improving the thread along the way although that's not always possible as this exchange proves. I'm not sure that you can say the same but your one-liner comebacks are a joy to behold and make life worth living so perhaps it's not all bad :t:

• Like 2

That's only because the idiot hasn't been on. As soon as they are you'll be all over it like a rash.

You must be blind then as the troll is posting on other threads. The point i made still stands. :approve:

But at least its Panthers drivel so as a Panthers fan I feel that I'm often better suited to read

I guess thats very correct. :t:

Keeping up with the drivel i see, you never fail to let me down.

:approve:

Still waiting for you to make a valid post on your teams thread. :rofl: :rofl:

Funnily enough the post below is quite valid. It's on page 24 ( that's the one before page 25 btw!)

Groundhog Day? We'll need to get it right this time if that happens again! 20k minimum or the deal's off anyway, which is surely a small price to pay for someone they allegedly hold in such high regard?

I see that you pop up on the page with another corking post which will be of interest to Panthers fans, and indeed the BSF generally, everywhere.

And regarding "Keeping up with the drivel i see, you never fail to let me down." it's another one-line cracker and just what I needed to cheer me up after watching another dismal Posh performance yesterday. It's inevitable that your reply to this post will arrive at some point so it's going to be an exciting Sunday as the expectation builds.

Edited by Crump99

Funnily enough the post below is quite valid. It's on page 24 ( that's the one before page 25 btw!)

And regarding "Keeping up with the drivel i see, you never fail to let me down." it's another one-line cracker and just what I needed to cheer me up after watching another dismal Posh performance yesterday. It's inevitable that your reply to this post will arrive at some point so it's going to be an exciting Sunday as the expectation builds.

Thanks for the predictable reply. Low quality as always. :t:

Well, the 2 riders in the top 20, has messed it up a bit, as we have 6 assets in that list.

I would think that them 2 will be Bjerre and Sundstrom.

So to reach that 42.50, we will have quite a strong all round side. Throw in MJJ, Kosciuch, Gomolski, MJB and Id go for Simon Gustafsson, a really good starter, and would be a welcome addition to the side IMO, that team wouldnt be to shabby.

Bjerre 8.18

Kosciuch 5.50

Gustafsson 6.44

MJJ 6.54

Sundstrom 7.87

Gomolski 3.90

Mikkel B 4.00

Would do enough at home, and, would be competative away from home.