British Speedway Forum

Panthers 2013 Thread

So if we are running a PL team then who should we go for? (Excluding Michael even though he will want to ride, Rules don't allow it)

1. Richard Lawson - 8.68

2. David Bellego - 5.32

3. Taylor Poole - 5.99

4. Lasse Bjerre - 7.31

5. Rene Bach - 7.95

2 reserves, Any ideas?

Edited by Jepsen Jensen Racing

Dont think Lawson would ride for us, would stay with Workington.

Something like:

1. Rene Bach

2. Taylor Poole

3. Dakota North

4. Lasse Bjerre

5. Adam Roynon

6. David Bellego

6 hot prospects, and whatever else fits, and also 4 of our assets. Roynon D/U with Coventry.

Dont think Lawson would ride for us, would stay with Workington.

Something like:

1. Rene Bach

2. Taylor Poole

3. Dakota North

4. Lasse Bjerre

5. Adam Roynon

6. David Bellego

6 hot prospects, and whatever else fits, and also 4 of our assets. Roynon D/U with Coventry.

you forgot crazy claus ;)

Stupid thread when no one knows whats happening yet!..I know one thing though...If they think the crowds are low now then wait until we go in the prem (which I hope we dont). And realy did they think last night was going to be a good crowd?..A freezing cold late october night in a joke tournament that we made the semi final in without even riding in a match that was rearranged 4 times with a patched up side containing only 3 panthers riders??!.also small things like a month old programme with an insert for 3quid doesnt make people want to come rushing back either (like my tight uncle who was moaning about it!) Also how about promoting and advertising the sport within the city because I see nothing. I mean I mentioned it at work to a couple of non speedway fans who didnt know it was on lastnight and came along and realy enjoyed it. Imagine that on a bigger scale bearing in mind that Pboro is full of poles!

But as ive said before the whole infrastructure needs revamping to make this wonderful sport more attractive and its not rocket science so why dont someone with some brains resume the governing of this sport to bring it somewhere near upto the standard of Poland and Sweden.

Edited by posh panther

Bjerre preferred to Iversen?! You must be mad.

Had a torrid season before yet another broken leg... I think he will do well to match his starting figure next season.

Agree, I can definitely see Iversen being asked to turn out for Peterborough now in 2013. Whether he wants to or not is another matter but Bjerre will require a recovery season to get over a pretty serious leg break injury.